The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Rams in the Prem…

Home Forums General Sports Rams in the Prem…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    betlarge
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2668

Well for a season at least.  Fantastic.

And Forest 2 Yeovil 5 :biggrin: :biggrin:  – you gotta love the Play-Offs!

Mike

Andrew Hughes
    • Total Posts 1904

And Shrewsbury lost as well. Add that to the failure of Wolves and it can be seen that the play offs are the means by which the football gods dispense divine justice.

betlarge
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2668

Amen to that.

Mike

Friggo
    • Total Posts 1593

I like it when the 3rd placed team wins the play-offs, as regardless of your opinion of the system by which the league do things, you always think they ‘deserve’ to go up over the season.

I think Derby’s survival next term could very well depend on what Billy Davies does. He’s proved himself a very useful manager down south taking a team that, with the exception of Giles Barnes, is pretty ordinary and guiding them to 3rd in the Championship and ultimately into the Premiership. But it’s surely only a matter of time before he’s at a bigger club?

Andrew Hughes
    • Total Posts 1904

Sorry, Friggo, there is no managerial vacancy at Walsall. He’ll have to look elsewhere for his bigger club.

:biggrin:

betlarge
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2668

I think Derby’s survival next term could very well depend on what Billy Davies does. He’s proved himself a very useful manager down south taking a team that, with the exception of Giles Barnes, is pretty ordinary and guiding them to 3rd in the Championship and ultimately into the Premiership. But it’s surely only a matter of time before he’s at a bigger club?

<br>Well, there was total non-commitment from him regarding his future post-match, so I fear he will be on his way.  Shame.

I don’t really buy in to the cult of managership (let’s see Mourinho get Forest winning something, then) but Billy has clearly done a pretty spectacular job with what is, take it from me, a very, very ordinary team.

Back at the Bescot next year, no doubt!!

Mike

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.