The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

R.I Monday 24th nov, racing preview

Home Forums Betting Chat – Bets & Tips R.I Monday 24th nov, racing preview

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Racing insider
    • Total Posts 20

Hello all, Good luck today, tough days racing, but heres my thoughts on days racing.

AYR

Not best of cards you will ever see at Ayr, but not the worst either. Great Approach should turn out into a decent chaser, but doubts over it’s jumping remain at moment, but with talented F,Davis on board, im expecting a a first success for GA today in 1.40pm, but not one that will be carrying my money for sure.
    Again Nicky Richards should take the 2.10pm with another short price jolly in a horse called Merrydown, but again not one to carry any money on today.

Tell Henry won last time out, and i big punt was landed, as i happen to be on it, horse was lined up a while for that punt. So my question today is, can i garuntee a 100% run for my money today ? In my opinion no, and i will be avoiding it today.

All in all, a card to avoid today for me.

Ludlow

Downs Folly in 1.20pm is interesting one today, one i have followed with money for while, and yet to get a decent reutrn for my money. One or two interesting rides this horse has been given. Probably one to be on when "money is down" so to speak. So will be watching market on ths one for sure. Talented chaser though.

Conclusion:

Your usual monday racing, and i tend to skip mondays due to fact results are all over the place and racing is poor. Had no word of any gambles today, ut still only early. So if get anything,will pop it up later on. I avoid A/W cards like plague, unless a get a word for one. But you will not see any previews on A/W racing from me.

If no updates, then catch you all later on or tomorrow.

barry dennis
    • Total Posts 398

racing insider, welcome to TRF,

great enthusiasm in early posts,

word of advice, if you really feel the need to give out tips or information please put them on the tips section, cos, some of us dont give a **** about fancies,

never the less welcome

Racing insider
    • Total Posts 20

No worrys Barry Dennis, and thanks for welcome.

andythornton
    Participant
    • Total Posts 171

hello,racing insider!may i give you the advice to post your thoughts in the lays and plays section?i tried the same here,but i think,the guys are right in saying,from a fairness point of view,our selections should be kept in the lay and play section.i hope,i didnt bother you.maybe,we can share our thoughts together in the future,would be great!!have a nice day,

andy :D

Racing insider
    • Total Posts 20

By the way, were is "tips section" ?

andythornton
    Participant
    • Total Posts 171

you only need to scroll down further,where "dayly lays and plays" is written.

Racing insider
    • Total Posts 20

Thank you Andy. Will be noted for future.

davidbrady
    • Total Posts 3901

word of advice, if you really feel the need to give out tips or information please put them on the tips section, cos, some of us dont give a [expletive] about fancies

Alternatively, you could ring up the Morning Line on Saturdays and tell the nation – that’s what Barry does!

Only joking Barry :D

Racing insider
    • Total Posts 20

Lol Barrys post was in his usual cheerful mood. Barry please stop shouting on tv also. Makes you look like your nuts.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Total Posts 17716

Shall I lay the ones your not putting money on?

Wilson.

Racing insider
    • Total Posts 20

No, as if you read my posts the short price ones should win, but only a mug would be backing em in this testing ground. I avoid all horses below 2/1. No value in em.

Would have a small e/way on downs folly though, long as not a big drifter, it will run solid race and daly yard in cracking form. Maybe today is day.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Total Posts 17716

I layed everyone, 4 out of 4 thanks Racing Insider good stuff.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.