The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Profit Manager Plus System       Ãâ

Home Forums Tipping and Research Systems Profit Manager Plus System       Ãâ

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    kenny
    • Total Posts 18

:biggrin: Hello Matron & Fellow Members,<br>I received a letter in the post today advertising a computer generated system for picking winners which is now available on paper form, the system is called<br>"Profit Manager Plus System" and is advertised by<br>Martyn Fisher of "First Post Racing" based in Bristol,<br>This system is reported to have been in existance since1993, have you or any of the members tried this one as it boasts only 1 losing month in all of its 10yr period:o <br>                        Ken

MatronMatron
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5823

Hello Ken.

The name "Fisher" and "Profit Manager" seem to ring warning bells from the past – I am sure somebody on here will remind us as I am afraid I can’t remember.

Regards – Matron<br>:cool: <br>

JAR
    • Total Posts 188

Seems a bit fishy to me. :cool:

Gene
    • Total Posts 4

I still have a copy of Profit Manager but it was very time consuming, and I never made money from it, when I changed my computer I could not install it  as they put tokens on the disc and you could only load it once, they wanted £25.00 to put another token on, and as I had paid about £150.00 for the system I was not about to shell out another £25.00. I also understood S Moorefield was the owner of the system, I still have her write up in the instruction book

imp
    • Total Posts 1

kenny this link might help you make a decision…

<br>klik on this for some relevant info

<br>while you are there have a look round their archives…it might just hammer home the point a little…

:o

(Edited by imp at 4:37 pm on May 22, 2003)

kenny
    • Total Posts 18

Thanks Imp,<br>Youv’e just saved me some hard earned cash:)

Ken

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.