The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

PRO- INVESTOR SYSTEM.

Home Forums Tipping and Research Systems PRO- INVESTOR SYSTEM.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 75 total)
  • Author
    darrell
    • Total Posts 651

Dropped a point today, bank now at 12.00 points.:cool:

Selctions for tuesday 10th dec.

FONTWELL. 2.15 2ND FAV 1 POINT WIN.

Stop at a winner.

Catch you later.<br>Daz.:cheesy:  

darrell
    • Total Posts 651

:cheesy: 5/1 winner tuesday, bank now up to 17.00 points:cool:

Selections for wednesday 11th dec.

1.15 LINGFIELD 2ND FAV 1 POINT WIN.

3.35 LEICESTER 2ND FAV 1 POINT WIN.

Stop at a winner.

Running total= 3/1 L 4/1 L 9/4 3/1 11/4 L 5/1<br>9 SELECTIONS<br>3 LOST <br>6 WINNERS:o :cool:

Catch you later.<br>Daz.;)

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2150

This seems to be shaping up nicely Daz, as soon as I have a bit of time to myself, I’ll back check to see if this set of results appear normal. If this is the norm, a staking method called the "Staircase" would fit this one like a condom….. :biggrin: …. we have a promising selection on offer now, even Matrons pulled his finger out and popped in some winners……  :smiley: …. its a pity old "Dismal" aint with us, his bad ‘uns made ours look good…. hahaha……

MrE<br>

darrell
    • Total Posts 651

Hi Mr. E.

The results are looking good, but its early days yet .<br>Will look forward to looking at your findings.

Dropped a point wednesday with only one meeting going ahead the only bet we had lost, bank now stands at 16.00 points.:cheesy:

Selections for thursday 12th dec.

HUNTINGDON 1.20. 2ND FAV 1 POINT WIN.

HUNTINGDON 2.50. 2ND FAV 1 POINT WIN .

Stop at a winner.

darrell
    • Total Posts 651

Two bets lost thursday, Bank now at 14.00 points.

Only one race today friday 13th dec.If Rinestone cowboy doesent perform we could be in with a chance.

CHELTENHAM 12.00, 2ND FAV 1 POINT WIN.<br>Stop at a winner.

If anyones interested herd a bit of information regarding SEARGENT SLIPPER @WOLVERHAMPTON 4.15,<br>Ill be backing it each/way 10/1 in the morning forcast.

darrell
    • Total Posts 651

Seem to be hitting a losing run,:(  lets hope saturdays only selection does the buis.<br>Bank now stands at 13.00 points.:o

CHELTENHAM. 12.15 2ND FAV 1 POINT WIN.

darrell
    • Total Posts 651

Into week three bank stands at 12.00 points.:o

One selection for monday 16th dec.

NEWCASTLE 12.25 2ND FAV 1 POINT WIN.

<br>Catch you later.<br>Daz.:cheesy:

darrell
    • Total Posts 651

Seem to have hit the inevatable losing run, stick with me with this one, fortunes will change soon.:biggrin: <br>Only one selection for tuesday 17th dec, mondays bet lost, bank now at 11 points:o

FOLKSTONE 1.25 2ND FAV 1 POINT WIN.

Catch you later.<br>Daz.:cool:  

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2150

Easy peasy Daz, you’ve got a losing run of 6 so far and thats not enough to break into a sweat. You should be able to last double that with no problem, at these prices, losing runs will become part of the excitement, and its far better to be looking at a 4/1 winner than an odds on one. I think that this one may be successful with the correct application, so stick with it Dazzy and smack a few botty’s……   :smiley: :smiley:

MrE

my dog misha
    • Total Posts 6

Darrel, thanks for all the systems you post, it is very kind of you.

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2150

Hahahaha…… oh dear, make that 7 on the bounce…. you just gotta admit Daz, it aint boring… two quiick winners now and were smiling again….  :smiley:

MrE

darrell
    • Total Posts 651

Hi Mr. E

Another loser today, your right thiers enough money in the pot to last a few more losers yet, its certanly keeping me on the edge of my seat, a couple of decent winners will see the pot back up to full strenghth.:biggrin: Bank now at 10.00 points.:o

Only one selection for racing on wednesday 18th dec.

NEWBURY 12.35 2ND FAV 1 POINT WIN.

Catch you later<br>Daz.:cheesy:

darrell
    • Total Posts 651

Hi my dog mesha.

Thanks for your comment, but theres a few more members on the forum who contribute just as much as i do, if not more.<br>Any way welcome to the forum theres plenty of systems on here which you can use, try and find two or three systems and stick to them, you will find when one is not performing the others will throw up a winner or two to compensate.<br>Hope you find something that intrests you.

Regards.<br>Daz.:cheesy:

darrell
    • Total Posts 651

Selections for friday 20th dec.Bank now stands at 9 points.:o <br>Sorry i couldnt put up selections for thursday work commitments, just as well as the weather hit two out of the three courses.

ASCOT 2.40 2ND FAV 1 POINT WIN.<br>ASCOT 3.10 2ND FAV 1 POINT WIN

Stop at a winner.

darrell
    • Total Posts 651

Two losers friday, looks like ladbrokes are going to have a good christmas this year. The losing run continues.:( <br>Only one selection for saturday 21st dec.

WARWICK 12.35 2ND FAV. 1 POINT WIN.

Bank stands at 7 points.<br>May i take this oppertunity to wish all forum members a merry christmas and a prosperos new year.

All the best.<br>Daz.:cheesy: :cool:

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 75 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.