The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

PRO- INVESTOR SYSTEM.

Home Forums Tipping and Research Systems PRO- INVESTOR SYSTEM.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 75 total)
  • Author
    darrell
    • Total Posts 651

Give this one a go this season see how it fares.

RULES.

1. Any newspaper can be used as well  as the racing post.

2.Out of all the meetings that are due to run, select the race or races with the least number of runners.

3. Do not use races with 1,2,3.<br>use four runner races and above only.

4.Handicap and none- handicap races can be used.

5.In each race selected back the un- named 2nd favourite.

6.Use the following staking plan.<br>a. 1 point win level stake each selection stop at a winner.<br>b.When bank increases to 75 points stake a further 1/2 point,stop at a winner.<br>c.If the bank increases to 100 points, stake each selection at 2 points stop at a winner.<br>d.Keep increaseing the stake by 1/2 point each time the bank increases by 25 points or more.

NOTE… If starting bank drops below 25 points or more,<br>drop stakes to 1/2 point each bet until bank is back up to the original bank.

Regards<br>Daz:cheesy: <br>3.40 ASCOT 2ND FAVOURITE:cool:

<br>

darrell
    • Total Posts 651

Great start, first bet wins at 5/2 second fav. 2.50 points profit, bank now at 52.50 points.:cheesy: <br>Two selections for thursday.

BRIGHTON 2.00 2ND FAVOURITE.

REDCAR 3.10 2ND FAVOURITE.

Both 1 point win.

Catch you later<br>Daz.:cheesy:

darrell
    • Total Posts 651

Second favourite in the 3.10 won at 9/4 other selection lost.<br>Bank now stands at 53.75 points.:cool:

One selection for friday 3rd may.<br>FOLKSTONE<br>4.45 2ND FAVOURITE.

Catch you later<br>Daz.:cheesy: <br>

darrell
    • Total Posts 651

Selection at folkstone lost friday bank now at 52.75 points.

Two selections for the weekend.

SATURDAY<br>4.30 NEWMARKET 2ND FAV

SUNDAY<br>3.05 NEWMARKET 2ND FAV

Catch you later<br>Daz.:cheesy: <br>

darrell
    • Total Posts 651

After a 2/1jtfav winning on saturday and no winner sunday, the bank now stands at 52.25 points.:)

Iwill post selections for monday before 9o,clock on monday, because it looks like its going to be a busy day.

Catch you all later<br>Daz.:cheesy: <br>

darrell
    • Total Posts 651

Selections for may 6th monday.<br>There are only two today.

LUDLOW 2.35 2ND FAVOURITE

FONTWELL 4.25 2ND FAVOURITE

STOP AT A WINNER.

Catch you all later<br>Daz:cheesy:

darrell
    • Total Posts 651

Small profit again today bank now stands at 52.87 points.<br>2nd fav in the 4.25 fontwell won at 13/8.:cheesy: <br>Will post selections for tuesday later.

Regards<br>Daz.:cheesy:

darrell
    • Total Posts 651

One selection for FONTWELL in the 6.05 2nd favourite<br>four runners only, 1 point win.:cheesy:

Catch you later <br>Daz.:o

darrell
    • Total Posts 651

Another winner 6/5 2nd fav Bank now stands at 54.07<br>4.07 points profit.:) <br>Begining to think ive got something going here, early days yet thou.<br>Wednesdays selection is at CHEPSTOW.<br>4.35 2ND FAVOURITE.

Catch you later, hopefully another winning day.<br>Daz.:cheesy:

darrell
    • Total Posts 651

This system as been running a week now, and its shown a small profit.<br>Theres been 8 selections. 5 winners @5/2  9/4  2/1jt 13/8 6/5.<br>Not bad for week1, the systems staking plan said to increase stakes by 1/2 point each time the bank increases by 25 points, i will still stick with this method even thou profits are creeping up slowley.<br>At the moment the prices have been on the short side, i think this depends on the size of the field, ive looked at some old results, and have  noticed that races of 6 and 7 runners return a better price for the  second favourite.Races of 4 and 5 either return jtfavs or thiers about a 1/4 point difference in price.It may pay to stake according to the price,evens up to13/8 stake 1 point.<br>And7/4 to5/2 stake 1.5 points. And11/4+ stake 2 points.This is something i will look at over the next few  weeks to see if the profits increase.Iwill also keep using the stop at a winner bet.

darrell
    • Total Posts 651

Bet lost today, bank now stands at 53.07 points.:(

One selection for thursday<br>CHESTER<br>2ND FAVOURITE 3.25.

<br>Catch you later<br>Daz.:cheesy:

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2149

Hello Dazzy, I like the new system. Its easy to follow and because of the price range you should find a comfortable strike rate will follow. It much the same as Matrons system and I think that you can improve on it over time. Have you any past results??… it may be worth just checking to see that if you’ve got 2 selections on any day, would it be an advantage to knock it down to one by just going for the race with the higher prize money to the winner. Its just a thought cos on your past week your bets woulda been…..<br>5/2….  9/4….  L….  2/1JF….  L….  13/8….  6/5….  L….<br>Now thats bloody good mate and if that continues along those lines, I’ve a cracking staking plan to suit that……<br>:biggrin: :biggrin: :cool:

darrell
    • Total Posts 651

Hi Mr. E.<br>Thanks for the comments,im afraid ive no past results to go at the moment.<br>The strike rate is very good even thou its thrown up two loses wed/thurs.<br>Iwill look forward to seeing your staking plan,i will keep a check on highest race prize money, if thier is more than one selection.<br>Thieres only one selection friday<br>LINGFIELD<br>3.50 2ND FAVOURITE<br>The bank now stands at 52.07 points.:cheesy:

darrell
    • Total Posts 651

Hi all.<br>Sorry ive not been able to update this thread for some time, work commitments have prevented me from doing so. If any one as been following this tread whilest ive been away, if its possible to update for me reguarding the profit and loss, sorry to be such a pain.:(

Regards<br>Daz.:cheesy:

darrell
    • Total Posts 651

Will restart this ststem, gone a bit of astray what with being tied up at work.:cheesy:

Start from scratch<br>Day 1

3.05 Goodwood 2nd favourite 1 point win stop at a winner.

Regards Daz.:cheesy:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 75 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.