The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Private Treasure

Home Forums Memorials Private Treasure

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    BlackGold
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1487

Danny Mullins’ (he of the ambulance driving fiasco) mount Private Treasure evidently broke a leg in the 8.25 pm race at Bellewstown on the 5th July. RIP. :(

RubyLight
    • Total Posts 320

What happened to the horse? I know it was put down, but did he leave back injured with no one to comfort it?
    What kind of a pathetic person would he be if his main concern would just be riding in the next race?
    Let’s hope I#m wrong an he stayed with the horse until it was put down. I mean it wasn’t the horse’s fault that it was killed.

• Total Posts 336

What happened to the horse? I know it was put down, but did he leave back injured with no one to comfort it?
    What kind of a pathetic person would he be if his main concern would just be riding in the next race?
    Let’s hope I#m wrong an he stayed with the horse until it was put down. I mean it wasn’t the horse’s fault that it was killed.

My understanding from what I have read is that the jockey was upset that it took so long for them to get to the horse after he had pulled him up and it was only after the vet arrived that he started looking to get back. His appeal is next Monday so there will no doubt be a published transcript following of what exactly happened.

bigstan80
    • Total Posts 14

RIP BIG FELLA

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.