The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Premier League Darts

Home Forums General Sports Premier League Darts

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    MikkyMo73
    • Total Posts 1789

I love watching this event, that atmosphere is electric – last weeks noise at the Scottish venue was deafening.

Tonight’s venue is the Plymouth Pavilions and I’m going to have a bet :wink:

Barny to beat Part @ 8/11
    Wade to beat Jenkins @ 4/9
    Taylor to beat Lewis @ 1/2
    Mardle to beat Manley @ 5/4

£20 accumulator I reckon. I’m also going to do a £2 yank on the four draws at 9/2, 5/1, 5/1 & 4/1 respectively.

I’m a bit worried about Taylor’s form with his new darts, but he looked ok to me last week – he just bumped into a very very good player in James Wade.

Good luck to anyone having a bet.

Mike

wakeman
    • Total Posts 434

Hi Mike. reckon you have got a good shout there, odds are just over 7/1 i think.

The one that i have a doubt personally with though is the Mardle game, reckon i might have ti split stakes there and back Manley as well, slightly negative i know :).

Catch you later.

Adrian.

MikkyMo73
    • Total Posts 1789

Hi Mike. reckon you have got a good shout there, odds are just over 7/1 i think.

The one that i have a doubt personally with though is the Mardle game, reckon i might have ti split stakes there and back Manley as well, slightly negative i know :).

Catch you later.

Adrian.

I know what you mean Adrian, it was by far the hardest match to call from my view. I think it’s the last match on though isn’t it (it’s the last mentioned on the coupon) – so if the first three win, I can have a saver on Manley (and perhaps the draw).

Hopefully though, all the games are close and I get 4 draws :lol: – what’s the odds on that? 991/1 I think lol

Mike

sberry
    • Total Posts 1801

this thread needs to be moved to The Lounge

darts is not a sport

MikkyMo73
    • Total Posts 1789

this thread needs to be moved to The Lounge

darts is not a sport

You’re not one of these people who thinks darts isn’t a sport because the dictionary says so are you Simon? :D

Instead of the 100 year old dictionary definition of sport, you will actually find that a more common reference to sport in this day and age is; an activity that is governed by a set of rules or customs and often engaged in competitively.

Mike

Jim JTS
    • Total Posts 841

Here’s a great online darts game, free to register with a valid email address.

Click on the dartboard and then go to the “Darts 501” link to the right and play as a guest to try it out, if you like it then why not register, I play when I have the time and it’s fantastic.

[/url:1qvs0zri]

sberry
    • Total Posts 1801

so by that definition Mike ‘soggy biscuit’ is officially a sport is it ?

let’s hope it don’t make the olympics tho it could be another commentating opportunity for thommo :shock:

MikkyMo73
    • Total Posts 1789

so by that definition Mike ‘soggy biscuit’ is officially a sport is it ?

let’s hope it don’t make the olympics tho it could be another commentating opportunity for thommo :shock:

:lol:

Ok, you win, dart’s isn’t a sport – I really don’t want Thommo commentating on ‘Soggy Biscuit’ – the guy will just bring far too much excitement to something that shouldn’t really be exciting :lol: .

Mike

MikkyMo73
    • Total Posts 1789

First three win – and I let my bet ride when Mardle takes an early lead.

I get a phone call from the g/f – and my concentration is broken. I don’t place another bet and I lose a good opportunity to make a profit :oops:

Women eh? :lol: – If she asks why I aint taking her out this weekend I will refer her to this thread lol.

Mike

Jim JTS
    • Total Posts 841

Did anyone try the darts game I posted? I just checked out on a 164 (treble 20, treble 18 & Bull finish) the guy I was playing left the room… :lol: – fantastic stuff!

onehuuuuunndredddaaaneighteeeeeeee :wink:

MikkyMo73
    • Total Posts 1789

Did anyone try the darts game I posted? I just checked out on a 164 (treble 20, treble 18 & Bull finish) the guy I was playing left the room… :lol: – fantastic stuff!

onehuuuuunndredddaaaneighteeeeeeee :wink:

Lol Jim – some people just can’t take a beating can they? :lol:

It wouldn’t open on this comp cos the required Java isn’t installed – and as I’m staying at my sisters and using her comp and don’t want to start downloading stuff.

I will however give it a go when I get home and I will have to challenge you – that’s if you give me a few weeks to practice :lol:

Mike

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.