Poster of the Year

Home Forums Archive Topics The 2017 TRF Awards – Vote here Poster of the Year

This topic contains 19 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by Nathan Hughes Nathan Hughes 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

greenasgrass
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2131

The hardest category to vote in but I’m going for LS3 for the interesting insider perspective.

stevecaution
    stevecaution
    Blocked
    • Total Posts 8281

Cheers Joni. I had to look at the screen at a 45 degree angle to see the microscopically rendered circles mind you. It must be a hosting company who charges by the pixel. :whistle:

Put another shilling in the ink meter next year Nathan.

To be serious though, thanks for your time on this forum Nathan. I appreciate the efforts you make here, and all the others who work behind the scenes. I salute your work :good:

VTC is hosing along already. It’s the one ante post bet I had that looks like landing. I lumped on at Evens with the little known firm Ravenous Vulture

Ravenous Vulture (You won’t have a bone to pick with us)

Thanks for the good crack. Time for me to move on. Be lucky.

stevecaution
    stevecaution
    Blocked
    • Total Posts 8281

The hardest category to vote in but I’m going for LS3 for the interesting insider perspective.

You don’t know how ironically true that has been with the almost invisible circles.

Plenty good insight from LS3 as you say.

Thanks for the good crack. Time for me to move on. Be lucky.

CharlesOlney
    CharlesOlney
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2050

I wish I could split my vote as there’s an awful lot of quality on that list (and off it!).

Alas I can’t and so the Gingertipster himself gets my vote as I thoroughly enjoy reading his posts – that’s not to say I don’t everyone else’s!

Top marks for all you guys and gals that put in the effort.

Nathan Hughes
    Nathan Hughes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 20476

Thanks for the kind words Mr Caution

As far as Vtc goes he’s the Arkle of the forum, have to handicap him next year.
    I was half thinking about sending the lads around to spill pepsi on his laptop and cut his charger in half but that seemed a bit harsh so I’m going to start him on minus 10 votes instead…… :scratch:

Don't Eat The Pie and Don't Buy The S*n
Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.