The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Poster of the Year

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • Total Posts 31328

[poll question=’Poster’ answers=’Stilvi,Venture to Cognac,Jonibake,Steeplechasing,Triptych,Charles Olney,Lost Soldier3,gingertipster,Billion,SteveCaution’ time=’16’]

Good luck Guys and Girls……. :good:

Blackbeard to conquer the World

Participant
    • Total Posts 31328

A few mentions for those that didn’t make the list but I’ve enjoyed reading their posts

Judge
    Moehat
    Wasps
    Middle of March
    MrE
    BigG
    Raymo
    Darren83
    Ham
    nwalton
    TAPK

and many more I’ve not remembered off the top of my head

a big thanks to those who have run and help out in competitions
    a big thanks to those moderators for dealing with the spammers
    a big thanks to Cormack for providing the platform for us all to share our views

Participant
    • Total Posts 2851

And thanks to you too Nath. Very suprised to see you not get a nomination for all your hard work with the comps.

wasps41
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1161

Seconded

Cmon Nath, you can put yourself on there pal :yes:

Participant
    • Total Posts 6137

Surely Nath has to be there!!! All the cakes in the house are down to Nath :good: :good:

Participant
    • Total Posts 16338

I nominate Nathan, he puts in a lot of work on the comps for Cheltenham, Ascot, York etc which are so much fun to enter (and sometimes win) and also a lot of data of past competition winners.

Always there to help out if I’m on holiday or just needing a short break from my competition and my first real friend on TRF when I joined a few years back.
    Someone who makes me laugh with a great and sometimes wicked sense of humour and never moans even though he has been through some tough times.
    One of the nicest people among many here on TRF. :heart: Jac

Things turn out best for those who make the best of how things turn out...
    Participant
    • Total Posts 31328

Thank you for the kind words Jac, very nice to read.
    You have been a great support to me over the years and have your own share of tough times and I hope I’ve been there for you in those times.

Thanks for the nom but I’m happy to sit this one out my chance came and went to win this in 2012. In those days you could change your vote and on the last day a tactical switcharooney’s went on and ginger was even spotted down the library registering a vote against me…… :yes:

Participant
    • Total Posts 353

Venture by far the best for me, first class commitment in providing those amazing previews on the big race threads.

Participant
    • Total Posts 31721

Thank you for the kind words Jac, very nice to read.
    You have been a great support to me over the years and have your own share of tough times and I hope I’ve been there for you in those times.

Thanks for the nom but I’m happy to sit this one out my chance came and went to win this in 2012. In those days you could change your vote and on the last day a tactical switcharooney’s went on and ginger was even spotted down the library registering a vote against me…… :yes:

:whistle:

Value Is Everything
    billion
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4375

VtC is the man for me :bye: :bye: :bye:

Billy's Outback Shack

Participant
    • Total Posts 31721

Vtc has had it long enough. Between Jonibake and Steeplechasing for me, gone for Joni.

Am amazed Nathan didn’t get nominated with all he does for the forum, I’ll make sure that doesn’t happen next year. :rose:

Value Is Everything
    Participant
    • Total Posts 12748

Vtc has had it long enough. Between Jonibake and Steeplechasing for me, gone for Joni.

Am amazed Nathan didn’t get nominated with all he does for the forum, I’ll make sure that doesn’t happen next year. :rose:

In some respects it’s a bit of a horrible category Ginge. I think that Bobby does incredible work in
    here, including write-ups and with the Ten To Follow and the like, he’s a hard man to topple. I agree
    completely with you that Nathan is right up there as well, which is why I mentioned in my initial summing
    up of my TRF Awards nominees, that if I have a sub’s bench he would definitely be on it. Incidentally,
    even though you’ll hate it, I had you sitting along side him :whistle:

Participant
    • Total Posts 6129

Ginger gets my vote

Blocked
    • Total Posts 8253

None of the threads work for me.

Can someone give Stilvi a point on my behalf.

Thanks to those who nominated me. Even if it’s a protest vote. I have as much chance of winning as Lord Buckethead, who once polled 50 in one of those high-profile By Elections. Still, he thrashed the Road Safety candidate, who only got ten votes. He could surely have found a more pleasurable way of “Losing his deposit”

Thank you and well done again VTC.

Thanks for the good crack. Time for me to move on. Be lucky.

Jonibake
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4457

None of the threads work for me.

Can someone give Stilvi a point on my behalf.

Thanks to those who nominated me. Even if it’s a protest vote. I have as much chance of winning as Lord Buckethead, who once polled 50 in one of those high-profile By Elections. Still, he thrashed the Road Safety candidate, who only got ten votes. He could surely have found a more pleasurable way of “Losing his deposit”

Thank you and well done again VTC.

I thought the same at first Stevie but if you look very, very hard you can see faint circles next to all the names which you can select. Now you can vote for me!! 😉

"this perfect mix of poetry and destruction, this glory of rhythm, power and majesty: the undisputed champion of the world!!!"

greenasgrass
    Participant
    • Total Posts 7262

The hardest category to vote in but I’m going for LS3 for the interesting insider perspective.

Blocked
    • Total Posts 8253

Cheers Joni. I had to look at the screen at a 45 degree angle to see the microscopically rendered circles mind you. It must be a hosting company who charges by the pixel. :whistle:

Put another shilling in the ink meter next year Nathan.

To be serious though, thanks for your time on this forum Nathan. I appreciate the efforts you make here, and all the others who work behind the scenes. I salute your work :good:

VTC is hosing along already. It’s the one ante post bet I had that looks like landing. I lumped on at Evens with the little known firm Ravenous Vulture

Ravenous Vulture (You won’t have a bone to pick with us)

Thanks for the good crack. Time for me to move on. Be lucky.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.