The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Palomar

Home Forums Horse Racing Palomar

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    moehat
    Participant
    • Total Posts 7922

this horse may be supplemented for the Champion Hurdle and is currently only available on Betfair…sounds interesting.

robnorth
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5683

I saw Palomar beat inferior opponents at Kelso in November. He was mentioned in the Totesport Trophy Hurdle thread earlier. His jumping looked as if it could be improved and will have to be to get anything like competitive for a Champion Hurdle. Wore ear plugs and a cross noseband at Kelso, which indicate he might not be straightforward, though his trainer seems to have found the key at handicap level.

Rob

moehat
    Participant
    • Total Posts 7922

thanks Rob, looks like I need to find another way to make my fortune then!

Fist of Fury 2k8
    • Total Posts 2930

hope not :lol:

moehat
    Participant
    • Total Posts 7922

what are you doing awake at this hour Mr. Fist?

Aragorn
    • Total Posts 2208

Perhaps Fearghal David deserves some credit in the horses improvement as he is obviously quirky and all his wins have come under Davis.

seabird
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2924

What is the time in Thailand then?

Colin

Black Sam Bellamy
    Participant
    • Total Posts 442

You may have a point there Aragorn. Tony Dobbin couldn’t win a novice hurdle on the horse…Brian Harding either (ahem).

Has Nicky Richards ever been asked to explain this horse’s incredibly eight month renaissance btw ? Those novice races were such poor quality and now we’re talking about suplementing him for the Champion !!

Fist of Fury 2k8
    • Total Posts 2930

It’s now 1.29 am mate and 6.29pm in the UK………If you want tomorrow’s racing results I can give you them 7 hours beforehand :lol:

Having a quite night in with a bottle of Black Label… her indoors has gone to Buriram (up Country) as her sisters baby is due today………..before you ask no it isn’t mine…..I wore a condom :lol: :lol:

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.