The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Oak Tree Stakes 2009

Home Forums Big Races – Discussion Oak Tree Stakes 2009

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Cav
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4825

I like Pennys Gift in this. Just over 3 lengths behind Ghaaati in the 1000 Guineas and has since won the German equivalent. The Falmouth the last day a bridge too far for her. Tough and game, she should get to the front early and go well over 7f on easy ground.

Keep an eye for San Sicharia. She has serious form through Lesson in Humility from the Ballyogan Stakes. Trouble is when these fillies lose interest they seem to lose it bigtime, but the ability is there for sure.

Pennys Gift 9/2

Goldikova
    • Total Posts 1537

I wasn’t gonnae bet the day as i’m still a wee bit groggy from boozing on Wed. Anyway seen as you made this thread i’ve had a wee bash at Summer Fete 12/1. Hopefully it gets rid of a bit of greeness and settle better.

Other quick picks

210 – Indian Days 11/1
    325 – Crackdown 33/1 e/w
    400 – Buzzword 15/2
    545 – La Zamorra 8/1

Good luck.

RedRiot
    • Total Posts 870

I think the penalty San Sicharia is carrying is too much, although she is campaigning here at a distance more at hom than the 1m she clearly doesn’t stay imo.

Think the filly from France, Lesser is a big danger here, had good form although wasn’t doing a great deal, and a minor win last time hopefully has builded confiedence.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.