Nothing Gained 5

Home Forums Tipping and Research Daily Lays And Plays Nothing Gained 5

This topic contains 570 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by Venture to Cognac Venture to Cognac 4 days, 10 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 571 total)
  • Author
    Venture to Cognac
    Venture to Cognac
    • Total Posts 15059

Classic Chase
    Ultragold, Impulsive Star, Milansbar
    20p Combination Exactas and Trifectas

+£149.82

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5187

Bob am on cliff horse tonight at Newcastle that is GAMESOME 10/1 he win soon :-)

Any views on Chepstow I like

ROYAL TARA
    CHEF DES OBEAUX
    EVIDENCE DE THAX

not seen prices yet as only now look at racecards

Venture to Cognac
    Venture to Cognac
    • Total Posts 15059

Good old Gamesome Darren, I’ve bet him a few times in the past.

Good luck at Chepstow mate. Having a very quiet January on the betting front, so doubt I’ll get involved tomorrow.

Did have a look after you put yours up. The ones which caught my eye were….

Gamain
    Ganache
    Klare Castle
    Forza Milan

but I’ll probably sit it out.

Good luck with yours mate.

Venture to Cognac
    Venture to Cognac
    • Total Posts 15059

With entries out for The Championship Races at Cheltenham, time to update my Antepost list.

From earlier updates, I’ve cashed out my White Moon, and Stay Humble bets, I really can’t recommend betting Antepost with Bet365 enough. Cashing out to the penny, and on occasion, a few pennies short of original stake, is a smashing deal. Made a big difference, especially with The Four Miler, as still contemplating doing a book on it.

As per previous years, I’m doing a book on The Gold Cup. It’s normally an exciting day for me when the entries come out for it, but I’ve never really “felt” it at any stage this season. I haven’t bet as much on it as previous years. Few reasons for that, including being increasingly strict on Antepost stakes, not having a standout strong fancy like previous seasons, and also how the market went in that crucial Nov to Dec period. It’s going to be very hard for me to green out, I really need a few things to go right. I need that badly. Still, as I said, not as much down as in previous years, so it is do-able. Biggest loser by some way was Edwulf, he was one of the few who I actually thought was guaranteed to get an entry.

On the plus side, having written a few of them off, it was, it was a pleasant surprise to see a few of them in there, and certainly not as many non entries as previous years, and with a couple of decent lays in there already, all not lost, and not a total write off…….yet!!!

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5187

Bob you sit it out what going on my old china you tell me no bet for Thyestes yet or I find a staying handicap chase at weekend you say no intrest in it.Hope you ok

WAKANDA and Benatar tomorrow

Did you see 1st race at Chepstow how how how Royal tara lose that mate I might call cops mate and say been mugged by Jamie Bagary 50/1 shot

Venture to Cognac
    Venture to Cognac
    • Total Posts 15059

All good here Darren, just trying to have a calm January.

Very unlucky today with Royal Tara, a sore one.

Had to wait for The Thyestes, as I really fancied Invitational Only, but he had another entry at Thurles, which he’s taken up. Thread will be up and running over the weekend.

Betting a few tomorrow though, and I’ll stick them up later mate.

Venture to Cognac
    Venture to Cognac
    • Total Posts 15059

1500 Ascot
    Mister Whitaker, Quite By Chance, Doitforthevillage

+£147.42

Venture to Cognac
    Venture to Cognac
    • Total Posts 15059

Peter Marsh Chase
    Wakanda, Otago Trail, Daklondike

+£145.02

Venture to Cognac
    Venture to Cognac
    • Total Posts 15059

1335 Thurles
    Western Boy, Like An Open Book, King of Brega
    30p Tricasts

+£143.32

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5187

Bob i saw you had Wakanda am happy he won as well nice 10/1 ante post for me though gutted with silva eclipse

Venture to Cognac
    Venture to Cognac
    • Total Posts 15059

Sorry Darren, I hadn’t noticed your post. Yeah, delighted with Wakanda, been a bogey horse for me, so glad to finally get him right.

Venture to Cognac
    Venture to Cognac
    • Total Posts 15059

Been a fairly quiet January, as planned, but have to be happy, as although less bets about, I’ve had a fair bit of joy since New Years Day.

Real highlight this month was obviously Invitation Only, and it was a fair swing I had at him, certainly enough to guarantee me a winning season, with a fair bit to spare, which this far out, I’m very very happy about. Up For Review was the icing on the cake. Fourth wining season in a row, and absolutely chuffed to bits.

Looking forward to my other “long ranger”, Dingo Dollar, going close in The Skybet, but after the doubts about his participation, it’ll be a nervy few hours. More than happy to also be with Willie Boy at 12’s, and Federici ew at 33’s. The five places with the sponsors is excellent, and I’ve topped up Federici ew to 10’s.

I’m so happy with how Midnight Shadow has been running, and he’s getting bet in The Cleeve. He’s drifting, and it would be great to get 6’s, 7’s.

The 1450 at Uttoxeter is a cracker of a race, and I thought Keyboard Gangster was a crazy price at 20’s. He’s biggest bet of the day, and also added him 14’s to four places. Already had two decent wins from Aspen Colorado this season, and he’ll be considered, though he might not want to win this, as he looks tailor made for The Coral Cup or Martin Pipe. Ballyandy is to be feared, but I think Point of Principle could run well too.

Also at Uttoxeter is Midnight Jitterbug. Maybe pushing it for win purposes, but he ran well for a long way last time off of a layoff, and he’s weighted to place at a big price.

I’m An Izz Wiz also appeals at a price at Fairyhouse, he’ll have to be bet, while the opposite applies to NH Chase hope Glenloe, who’s too short today. Very close to being added for Cheltenham though.

Big ask to keep the run going, but regardless of how it goes, a very very decent days racing.

Venture to Cognac
    Venture to Cognac
    • Total Posts 15059

Antepost Update

Skybet Chase
    Dingo Dollar 8’s
    Willie Boy 12’s
    Federici 33’s Each Way

Irish Gold Cup
    Edwulf
    Noble Endeavour
    Both 66’s Each Way

Kingwell – Chtibello

Champion Hurdle
    Western Ryder 750’s to 770’s

Ryanair
    Bachasson

Gold Cup
    Acapella Bourgeois
    Snow Falcon
    Total Recall

Venture to Cognac
    Venture to Cognac
    • Total Posts 15059

1450 Uttoxeter
    Keyboard Gangster, Aspen Colorado, Point of Principle

+£140.92

Venture to Cognac
    Venture to Cognac
    • Total Posts 15059

Skybet Chase
    Dingo Dollar, Willie Boy, Federici
    30p Combination Trifecta
    £1 Straight Trifecta

+£138.12

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 571 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.