Northfields Handicap 2019

Home Forums Big Races – Discussion Northfields Handicap 2019

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  potato 6 days, 16 hours ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Venture to Cognac
    Venture to Cognac
    • Total Posts 15620

Closes the card at The Curragh on Sunday, and a very strong field in store.

No Antepost market for this, which is a shame, as assuming he goes, I’d like to have stolen a march on Numerian. Given a good few mentions by myself already this year, and I just think he’s a very nice type. This trip looks ideal for him, and should he line up, I can see some strong market support for him. I’ll try to grab opening price.

Turnberry Isle is another who I thinks got a big pot in him, and having bet him last time, I seen enough to stick with him too.

Massif Central and War Diary look interesting as well, but I get a chance, I will bet the main pair, with Numerian very much one I’ll look to bet early.

Numerian
    Turnberry Isle

Venture to Cognac
    Venture to Cognac
    • Total Posts 15620

Work got in the way, and just missed the 11-2, but took the 5’s on Numerian.

Should go close, and in the off chance he goes higher, I’ll top up.

greenasgrass
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2328

War Diary has just changed hands for £100k. I put him in some accas and might bet him alone if I have any winners earlier.

jackh1092
    jackh1092
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1889

Who’d he go to GAG, missed that, non runner now, off the Aus?

I fancy Massif Central in this. Mark dropped a bit having gone close in a listed race and then being well beat in a G3. Course form reads 4233034. I think the 1m2 is perfect for him and at 20s is overpriced whilst being vulnerable to an improver of course.

Twitter: Jackh1092
    Hindsight is 20/20 so make the most of it!

greenasgrass
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2328

bloodstock-latest/war-diary-tops-bill-at-200000-as-two-lots-sell-at-goffs-champions-sale/399738

greenasgrass
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2328

Sorry link screwed up. Bloodstock section of racingpost website. Going to race in Dubai.

potato
    Participant
    • Total Posts 680

AERA ew 20/1

Needed 1st run though showed ability in 3rd, bounced on 2nd run. Sent off 7/2fav and 5/1 in her first 2 races here in ireland so she must be thought highly of.
    Should be spot on fitness wise on 3rd run and is probably very well handicapped and is a much better filly than we have so far seen.
    Nice draw in 14 and 3 time winner in germany. If she is going to do anything its surely today
    Is being backed now and was bigger earlier but 20/1 still looks good.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.