The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

NIDHAAL

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    AraziArazi
    • Total Posts 263

I agree with you EC, I also fancy Nidhaal to win tomorrow. She finished ahead of Nannina in that Newbury race and the John Gosdon trained filly has gone on to win twice since.

Flashy Wings is a tough opponent and it should be a good race between them but I fancy Nidhaal win.

(Edited by Arazi at 11:11 pm on Sep. 28, 2005)

LetsGetRacing
    • Total Posts 1147

I still think Flashy Wings is a better horse over six furlongs, but I will be having a small interest in Modeeroch of Jim Bolger’s.

On a different note, does anyone think that Don’t Tell Mum is massively overpriced at the forecast 12/1 for the closing six-furlong handicap? I’m not a Firenze fan, so will lay that all I can, but Hannon is more than capable of bringing them back after a break and her form is decent enough.

LetsGetRacing
    • Total Posts 1147

I have just seen that Pricewise has put up Modeeroch, so I’ll stick with Flashy Wings, hoping that she’ll get the cover she needs to launch a final-furlong blitz on the leader(s).

empty walletempty wallet
    • Total Posts 1631

I find it interesting that Beauty Bright re-opposes Flashy Wing’s

Priced around 15, looks a bit of e/w value to me

aston
    • Total Posts 168

Ì agree with you Empty. I can see a reversal of form between those 2. Nidhaal has obvious claims, but where Im concerned, the R Hills factor kicks in, so I wont touch it.

Ken1
    • Total Posts 82

Agree with LGR here, with this class of field Flashy Wings is likely to get some cover and hit the front in the final furlong. Personally feel the dangers are Beauty Bright and Nidhaal, in that order.<br>Should be a fantastic race though.

empty walletempty wallet
    • Total Posts 1631

Quote: from aston on 11:03 am on Sep. 29, 2005[br]Nidhaal has obvious claims, but where Im concerned, the R Hills factor kicks in, so I wont touch it.<br>

<br>Yep Aston,Nidhaal looks a decent animal, but if it comes to a battle,(which, i think it will) R Hills is not the man to be with, and i see the jockeys of Flashy Wing’s and Beauty Bright battling it out for the first two places, with Nidhaal 3rd

davidbrady
    • Total Posts 3901

Although I think that Flashy Wings over 6f will be very difficult to beat, Mixed Blessing looks interesting at 46.0 on BF. Has already beaten both Nidhaal and Nannina in a Gr3 at Nby beating the course record for 2yo before running 3rd behind Nannina in a 7f contest next time out. Last run at Ayr was pretty poor but if it can be forgiven, I think she is a great outside chance at that price. If you fancy her for a place, she is currently 9.20 on BF.

Aragorn
    • Total Posts 2208

Anyone got a view on Donna Blini? I think her form over 6f on a sound surface looks pretty solid and at 12/1 I think she’s a good shout. Her or Nidhaal for me…

Stow
    • Total Posts 14

I’ll take Wake up Maggie, who really impressed me at the Curragh.

LetsGetRacing
    • Total Posts 1147

I did take a look at Donna Blini Aragorn, but I think she’ll be a better horse next year (may be worth a small ante-post interest for the 1000 Guineas). She’s got plenty of size about her and, ultimately, will be better over further.

The form of her Cherry Hinton victory can be looked at in one of two ways. It could be perceived as very good, with 5th-placed Nannina having won the Prestige Stakes and Fillies’ Mile since. Or, it could be perceived as ordinary (at this level), with Spinning Queen (close 3rd) and Queen Of Night (close 4th) having done relatively little since.

Basically, I wouldn’t be surprised to see her run well.

Aragorn
    • Total Posts 2208

Well I think i’ll tuck into her at 12/1!!

davidbrady
    • Total Posts 3901

Well done Aragorn and commiserations to Stow who had the runner-up.

empty walletempty wallet
    • Total Posts 1631

WD Aragorn :cool:

Aragorn
    • Total Posts 2208

You can do worse than follow Kinane in these kind of races! Good lad

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.