The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Niceonefrankie

Home Forums Memorials Niceonefrankie

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2993

Apparently reported as a fatality in the 4.10 at Cheltenham today. R.I.P.

Bonanzaboy
    Participant
    • Total Posts 473

This was confirmed by Lydia. There seems to have been some particularly horrible falls this week. I’m struggling to watch it and although there have been a couple of lovely moments, I’m not enjoying it.

moehat
    Participant
    • Total Posts 9305

Was kicked by another horse when he fell; not sure if that’s what caused the fatal injury. Such a good jumper; am I right in thinking he was flat bred? I’m not enjoying this week at all. RIP

Participant
    • Total Posts 16968

I just want this week to end :( It was a miracle more horses weren’t fatally injured in that race some really nasty falls.
    Like all of us I’m struggling to even watch and have deleted my recordings of the Festival this year.
    It’s been a bittersweet 3 days.
    RIP Niceonefrankie .. you were loved and cared for and thankfully a kind hand was there to stroke you as you bid your final farewell..heartbroken

Things turn out best for those who make the best of how things turn out...
    Participant
    • Total Posts 363

Niceonefrankie’s fall itself was horrific but then to see him trampled on was just dreadful … I feared the worst immediately and I hope he didn’t suffer for long … he must have been a pleasure to own – he raced 40+ times and usually finished … such a sad end for a true warrior … RIP

homersimpson
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2904

Was hoping to come on here and see no more entries. This has Knocked me sick. RIP Nceonefrankie and commiserations to the whole Williams team :cry:

Participant
    • Total Posts 16968

Once again beautiful photo of Niceonefrankie fely..he will be on the other side of the rainbow bridge now and safe forever.

Things turn out best for those who make the best of how things turn out...
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.