The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Newton Abbott 14.30 Barizan;

Home Forums Tipping and Research Daily Lays And Plays Newton Abbott 14.30 Barizan;

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    fitton1
    • Total Posts 41

and
    Folkestone 16.45: Morning Sir Alan.

Hopefully I won’t be fired!

fitton1
    • Total Posts 41

Another winner! :D

Roll on the Boardroom!

Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Total Posts 17716

You’re proud of putting up a 2/5 shot?

fitton1
    • Total Posts 41

Equitrack.

A winner is a winner. 2/5, 9/1 and even 66/1 – they all count!

Some of them are my tips – but some I just pass on from a service I use:

http://racing2u.comfypage.com/

The two I’ve listed are the two tips that I’ve got from the text message today (the second is the upcoming 16.45 at Folkestone). Some on here use this service too – but I’m offering it up to a wider audience for those that dont pay to subscribe- why should only a few benefit?!

And yes – I am very proud of myself :D :wink:

Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Total Posts 17716

Very professional website :roll:

Somebody should really tell ‘them’ that advertising returns is pointless as it includes your stake.

Somehow I get the feeling ‘they’ know now :wink:

fitton1
    • Total Posts 41

Morning Sir Alan was "ONLY" 9/2 the second tip today Equitrack. Hope you didn’t waste your stake on that one for such a poor return!!

:D

Why don’t you contact the webmaster of the server and let him/her know that their presentation of good information is rubbish?

Probably because you’re a multi millionaire punter who doesnt need the cash! :wink:

fitton1
    • Total Posts 41

"Ethan wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well done mate – I hope you’ve backed them both.

fitton1
    • Total Posts 41

http://racing2u.comfypage.com/

And Tip 1 Tyrells Wood won at Pontefract. What a treble!

fitton1
    • Total Posts 41

Well done mate – I hope you’ve backed them both.

I was laughing at you saying that some people on here use a texting service :lol: :lol: :lol:
    What makes me laugh more is the site though :lol:
    I take it it’s your site :roll:

I know that some people do use a texting service Ethan as its a lot cheaper than using membership sites like Goldcall etc which have massive monthly premiums.

The site is nothing to do with me, other than the fact that I use it and subscribe to the text service which costs me 25p a text for 2 text tips, usually on a daily basis.

I don’t make any money from it, other than from the winning bets that I place that are successful and like life, some are and some arent succesful, but from my experience they are successful between 35-40% of the time, which at 25p is not too expensive if things go wrong and the way I see it, one good winner pays for the tips for a month.

I was put onto it by a friend of mine about a year ago – if you look it doesnt show up in any google search which I think is deliberate from those who set it up as they dont want it to become too mainstream that the information gets out to too many. Its very basic, very simple layout – no ads or affiliate links – just tips.

All I do on this forum is type out what comes on my mobile so that people can use the information for free if they wish.. Last week was a good week and today was a very good day using it, but obviously there will be days where it doesnt do so well and you have to take those on the chin.

I think the fact that I posted them in good faith pre both the afternoon races shows that I’m not benefitting financially by giving the information away for free – but in hard times like these if people can make a good few quid then im happy to help.

I hope that answers your question?

fitton. :)

davidn
    • Total Posts 11

hi i am also a memer and i got the same 3tips
    thank you
    david :)

fitton1
    • Total Posts 41

hi i am also a memer and i got the same 3tips
    thank you
    david :)

FFS
    :lol: :lol: :lol:

See Ethan not just me!

Like I said – up to people to decide for themselves – I’m happy to share and take a bow when their right and I’ll probably take a kicking if their wrong!

All I’m basically doing is typing out a text message. But I know that it’s not just me using this service.

fitton1
    • Total Posts 41

Because you want these tips via PM?

Or have I misunderstood?

fitton1
    • Total Posts 41

"Ethan":1bu8t8v3 wrote:

I was put onto it by a friend of mine

about a year ago

– if you look it doesnt show up in any google search which I think is deliberate from those who set it up as they dont want it to become too mainstream that the information gets out to too many. Its very basic, very simple layout – no ads or affiliate links – just tips.

Again the site has only just gone live :wink:

Ethan

Can I ask what your problem is with 3 tips posted in advance all that turned out to be winners today?

I think I’m missing something here.

fitton

fitton1
    • Total Posts 41

Because you want these tips via PM?

Or have I misunderstood?

Why would I want to get the tips ??????

Because you aim like the rest of us to back winners?

Or are you a nervous bookmaker? :wink:

fitton1
    • Total Posts 41

Ths site has only just gone live it hasn’t been going 12 months as you would have us beleive :wink:
    There was nothing wrong with your tips today i never said there was ???

Its always been on the internet mate – you just need to know where to look!

And for the fourth time – THEY’RE NOT MY TIPS – I’m just typing out a text message (which might I add – even I can get right!)

Not all racing tips are posted on mainstream sites – some are carefully hidden because bookies would have an absolute field day and limit anyone who lumped on something so obscure.

I got £50 on Newmarket Storm last week at 66/1 – what did you have on it? :D

I’m prepared to bet my winnings today that that was nothing.

Why do you think those in the "know" about Newmarket Storm kept that to themselves?

Please stop having a go at someone (me) who is just passing on information so that other people can benefit.

If you don’t like the design of that website – contact the webmaster!!!!!!!

fitton1
    • Total Posts 41

I got £50 on Newmarket Storm last week at 66/1 – what did you have on it? :D

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I’ll take that ducking of the question I asked to mean NOTHING?

My hunch is that you’re a bookmaker Ethan – am I right? :roll:

fitton1
    • Total Posts 41

No I’m not a Bookie :wink:

Well if you’re not a bookie, then answer the question:

WHY was the word about the class and form of Newmarket Storm kept quiet to only a few people?

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.