The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Newmarket 5.20 Judge announcing the result

Home Forums Horse Racing Newmarket 5.20 Judge announcing the result

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    yeatsyeats
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2925

What a C***!

Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Total Posts 17718

Wash your mouth out kid

stilvi
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4517

I don’t know anything about the Judge but I do know the bookmakers would be pretty happy with Mr Dettori’s return. Nice 14/1 winner but how on earth did he get this favourite beaten?

robnorthrobnorth
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4580

stilvi

My Freedom was desperately green at Newcastle last time, both in the parade ring and out on the track, and he proved pretty much the same on this occasion. Ironically it was going through a tight gap at Newcastle that fazed him, whereas he seemed spooked by the wide open spaces when hitting the front here. He’s got stacks of ability and I’m sure he’ll run to a fair bit higher mark once he gets the hang of running for the line.

That aside, the judge was rather playing to the crowd and sounding pretty ‘ham actor-ish’ in the process. Just announce the result, sir!

Rob

Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Total Posts 17718

That aside, the judge was rather playing to the crowd and sounding pretty ‘ham actor-ish’ in the process. Just announce the result, sir!

Probably too busy quaffing Chablis, gorging Smoked Salmon and standing on his head whilst drowning in a shower of used-fiver backhanders from wicked Tong bosses bribing him to influence the official result.

Ah me. Another Day, another Judge. And another nail in the coffin of our "bent" sport. The outlook is "bleak" indeed, and there weren’t even any dirty photos responsible this time … but perhaps I’ve got my threads twisted, Rob. I think I need my cocoa.

DaveMonkDaveMonk
    • Total Posts 153

Im sure that is what Jonathon Neesom was wanting to call this judge yesterday, took 20 seconds to spit the result out.. ****

ajiaji
    • Total Posts 470

I thought it was quite amusing, some of the official announcements are so stuffy a bit of humour makes it more fun. Shame they picked the wrong horse.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.