Ballymore Novices hurdle 2018

Home Forums Archive Topics Cheltenham 2018 Ballymore Novices hurdle 2018

This topic contains 94 replies, has 29 voices, and was last updated by befair befair 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 91 through 95 (of 95 total)
  • Author
    Vautour
    Vautour
    Participant
    • Total Posts 487

Next Destination w/o Samcro at 5/4 is a great bet and I’d feel safer with that rather than 4/6 on Samcro.

Gingertipster
    Gingertipster
    Participant
    • Total Posts 24644

Samcro, beautiful conformation, beautiful mover, beautiful form.

Next Destination should’ve gone Albert.

value is everything

thewexfordman
    Participant
    • Total Posts 929

Brilliant from samcro, exciting to see how well he can jump a fence now. If Black op had jumped better however it would have been more interesting.
    Next destination needs a trip, and I’d really like him over fences at 3 miles next season

LD73
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1141

ND was hopelessly outpaced coming down the hill and then flew home coming up the hill, clearly needs 3m and could be interesting if going novice chasing next year – winner was impressive having his first proper race but I think it is a bit early for the comments I am hearing on both tv channels, all of his form (bar one run on good/yielding) is on soft/heavy ground so it will be interesting to see whether he can dominate on better ground.

Just realised that Samcro is by the same sire (Germany) as Faugheen.

befair
    befair
    Participant
    • Total Posts 955

V impressive, seemed to stroll through the race, probably went a bit wide + hit the front to soon, but was going away again at the end. Looks a natural chaser

Viewing 5 posts - 91 through 95 (of 95 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.