The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

"My Polytrack Challenge"

Home Forums Tipping and Research Daily Lays And Plays "My Polytrack Challenge"

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    FlatSeasonLoverFlatSeasonLover
    • Total Posts 2065

As you requested EC.

Play 1 – 12/08/06

Lingfield 6:55

1pt win Laish Ya Hajar @ 4.3<br>1pt place Mastership @ 9.2

Running Total 0pts

• Total Posts 2065

Winner: Sri Pekan Two 11/8f

What went wrong?

Mastership today broke on terms as I expected and went straight to the front. However the pace he set was very strong and he was spent with 2f still to run. Laish Ya Hajar travelled very nicely 3/4 wide for most of the race but didn’t really have a turn of foot and it was just one paced up the straight. The winner did have that turn of foot that allowed it to come from off the pace to score decisively in the end. I would be interested in Mastership over a shorter trip now that he has broken on terms but Laish Ya Hajar is vulnerable to anything with a turn of foot, even over 8f at this time of the season and it is one I will staying clear of for now. The winner clearly benefitted for the step up in trip and the fact he won on a surface he didn’t seem to enjoy bodes well for his future prospects. Back to the drawing board.

Profit -2pts

• Total Posts 2065

The 7:25 at Lingfield looks full of uninspiring types and I can see EC’s point about there must be one to beat the favourite and Mr Chad would have been the one but with him out I really can’t see the favourite losing and I certainly wouldn’t want to lay at 3.5

PLAY 2 – 12/08/06

19:25 Lingfield – 2pts Nandos Dream @ 3.4

• Total Posts 2065

Winner: Pothos Way 11/1

What went wrong?

I could have a moan about Nandos Dream getting hampered and stopped in her run twice but it won’t change the result so I just have to take the loss. Its a bit frustrating becuase I do belief I was right with my selection and reasoning behind it but it just didn’t work out. Nandos Dream goes onto my horsealert list for next time as she should be hard to beat in another maiden like this. I’m quitting while I’m behind for tonight. Lingfield is on again tomorrow and hopefullyI can do better then.

Prifot –4pts

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.