The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Monday Selection

Home Forums Tipping and Research Daily Lays And Plays Monday Selection

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    non vintagenon vintage
    • Total Posts 1268

Nothing solid here. Although it is at Wolverhampton, I’ve decided not to clog the sandbox up with this one as I can’t really justify why I have a sneaky for it, but…

4:30INVERARAY – looks like being a big price in a weak race, ran ok once abroad, and showed distinct improvement between its two UK starts, albeit from appalling to moderately poor. E/W Tote pennies for me…

FlatSeasonLoverFlatSeasonLover
    • Total Posts 2065

Hey I’ve got a couple of e/w thievery ones but I’m putting all my e/w thievery in the systems thread when the favourite is odds on:

E/W Singles Thievery Thread

If you can’t be bothered to click on it the two today are Howards Princess @ 33/1 and Palais Polaire @ 12/1 both in 3:40S

non vintagenon vintage
    • Total Posts 1268

Bravo FSL!     ;)

FlatSeasonLoverFlatSeasonLover
    • Total Posts 2065

Doh I was walking home in the typical Scottish rainy day thinking of something witty to say and you spoilt it NV:biggrin:

The duo were involved in a rousing battle to the line, flashing past together (well ok plodding past together) with the judge barely able to split them….. Unfortunately they were battling for 2nd and 3rd as neither of them saw which way the 1/4 favourite went.

Yeah that was the best I could came up with lol, sorry.

Thanks Non Vintage I seem to be enjoying a little purple patch with Eurotrek yesterday and this race today.

2nd @ 33/1 (SP 28/1)<br>3rd @ 12/1 (SP 11/1)

Profit 5.6pts + 1.2pts = 6.8pts

The t/c paid a measly £33 btw.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.