The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Monday 27th Nov

Home Forums Tipping and Research Daily Lays And Plays Monday 27th Nov

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    cleandries
    • Total Posts 408

Monday 27th

I may well have looked into these too much & confused the situation, if that makes any sence….lol

Anyway baring this in mind  & that this is more an experiment  im definitely only backing in running & NOT before hand, but its still along the same lines that threw up a good Sunday……….I even chanced this months mortgage on one horse that won = match @ 3.75 before the race….all posted up within gg.com, if anyone thinks im talking rubbish

Folkestone <br>12.30 Canni Thinker<br>2.00 Billy Bray<br>2.30 Silverio<br>3.00 Jimmy Tennis

Kempton<br>1.10 Desert Dust<br>1.40 Bollywood<br>2.40 Miss Porcia<br>3.10 Sirjay

Wolverhampton<br>2.20 Saltrio

zilzal
    Participant
    • Total Posts 669

2.30 Folkestone  2m6f H/C (0-105)Hdle

Installing Silverio as 5/2  RP tissue favourite looks rather generous to me.  I fancy Roaringwater (tissue 4/1 -Phillips/Marston) to take a weak race even though he’s a frontrunning type and wearing a blinker for the first time. It may be worth looking out for any gamble on him. Almavara 8/1 is one to watch and could  well run into a place.

1st   2   Helm (IRE)   17/2   <br>2nd   3   Roaringwater (IRE)   11/4 Fav  <br>3rd   9   Geography (IRE)   20/1  

(Edited by zilzal at 7:11 pm on Nov. 27, 2006)

non vintagenon vintage
    • Total Posts 1268

Just the 3:50 at Wolverhampton which draws my eye today and it looks pretty weak, so I’ll be playing two outsiders, with small stakes, especially as the Curley horse seems to be being supported…

Find The King was formerly a useful flat/jumps horse and although in decline ran as though he would come on a ton for his last start and interestingly remains in the same ownership and returns to his former stable. Might well be capable of a lot more this time.

Zacatecas – has been offered a chance by the handicapper and is available at temptingly massive (each-way) odds. He showed relatively little last time but previously had semi-useful sand form in Scandinavia and is weighted to finish at least on terms with Billich.

;)

(Edited by non vintage at 9:11 am on Nov. 27, 2006)

davidjohnson
    • Total Posts 4491

Keep Your Distance (3.20 Wolves) is in a far less competitive race than on his last 2 outings and can run off his lowest ever mark. He ran well when fourth to Love Dubai over cd last time and would have finished closer had his rider not dropped his whip inside the last. He looks to be the only pace horse in the field again so should be allowed to dictate again and that should count against Beau Sancy and Right Option, both of whom met last time and were doing their best work late over further. That pair also hold Only Hope. Zain looks a potential improver stepping up in trip for his nursery debut bt will need to, and lets be honest James Given in no Prescott. 7/2 on betfair looks worth a bet and i’m sure he’ll trade lower than that for those that want to try and guarantee a profit.

(Edited by davidjohnson at 1:32 pm on Nov. 27, 2006)

zilzal
    Participant
    • Total Posts 669

Hard luck with that shorthead defeat, DJ.

At least I got the market right today if not the result:cool:

davidjohnson
    • Total Posts 4491

C’est la vie. Seeing poor Mad Maurice, which I’d also backed, puts my few quid into perspective.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.