The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Monday 23rd OCT

Home Forums Tipping and Research Daily Lays And Plays Monday 23rd OCT

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    SwallowCottage
    • Total Posts 1008

Optimus should have a good chance if staying the distance in the 4:50 Ling and I’ve bet e/way at 13/2.

I will also lay Hurricane Thomas not to win the 2:20 Ling.

cleandries
    • Total Posts 408

I have no selections of my own today ….But as you may know im involved with two ponies @ Stan Moores yard & ive had the call regarding Polish Power in the 4.50 too…..But swallow before you change your mind alot of the time when we get the nod the ponies come nowhere & when we hear nothing they bleeding win….

Im having a smallish EW just incase its good info this time

SwallowCottage
    • Total Posts 1008

Thanks for the advice – I’ll cover my win bet with a small bet on Polish Power – just in case. <br>Did you win any place money on Fortunate Isle on saturday – came 4th with 15 runners but would have been ok on the exchanges. I often lay horses not to be placed but I don’t do it until just before the off due to the n/runner situation. For example, if I lay a horse not to be placed in a 10 runner race and then there are 3 n/runners, I still have to pay out if the horse comes 3rd.

cleandries
    • Total Posts 408

yes i had it for the place with Betdaq……I never posted in this forum but  within (gg.coms) yesterday but i backed West Brom, Man Utd & Spurs all to win….Managed 5 out 6  over the weekend…..Ive gone for Coventry & Hibernian tonight & put them in a small treble with Polish Power just in case…<br>I know this is a racing forum but the consistant returns im getting from the soccer is really good….I put it down to they’re all trying….

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.