The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Meydan Thursdays 2020

Home Forums Tipping and Research Daily Lays And Plays Meydan Thursdays 2020

Viewing 15 posts - 2,236 through 2,250 (of 2,675 total)
  • Author
    darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5974

Lazuruil 4/1

only winner today happy about it

ETENYA 4/1 4.50 Navan

Last bet today it is

sporting sam
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1089

Excellent punting gents.
    Surely the bridesmaid Enstymon can get into the winners enclosure in the 1655 at Gowran Park.
    Shes been second to Love,in the Epson oaks, Frankly Darling, Laburnum and third to Princess Zoe recently.

TriptychTriptych
    Participant
    • Total Posts 10628

Gents and ladies sam :rose: I’m the racing mad female here.. ;-)

Not to be for Enstymon today Sam but that’s pretty much how it’s been on here today ups and downs of racing she’s a classy filly it just didn’t go her way.

Just off to back up my fallen trixie with a win bet on the last remaining runner…

5.35 Newmarket .. Geranium ..Win

:bye: back later with the good/bad news..

Things turn out best for those who make the best of how things turn out...
    TriptychTriptych
    Participant
    • Total Posts 10628

It was the latter :unsure:
    Well done with Lazuli Darren :yahoo: ..it was a tough day and pleased I managed to break even (just a few pounds up) knew I should have stopped at Sea Of Faith in France…lol ;-)

Pleased to have found the winner of the Ayr Gold Cup in Nahaarr and to have gained a few points in Neil’s/Pat’s Handicap comp where Andre and I are battling it out for who will come last :wacko: . Hope you had a good day out with your son Andre :good:

I’m hoping that free footy bet will come good with a 1-1 draw for Liverpool and Chelsea and I hope Nathan’s first scorer with the funny name comes good too or if not Nick’s…

It’s been a hard slog today so that’s it for me and a nice glass of Pinot Grigio awaits.. :bye: Jac

sporting sam
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1089

Hi Triptych,
    Yes a great day of racing. Finally got a winner with Sasta at Gowran Park but also had a wayward forecast/ tricast attempt or two. All fun and games and I’m having fun still. Some great calls out there well done all.

EuroalienEuroalien
    Participant
    • Total Posts 495

Glad to see Sea of Faith win – nice that you were on her Jac.

As for the rest of the results – nothing good for me in the comps (again) :wacko:

Had a nice visit with my son and his gf.

How did you do in the cup Graham?

nwalton
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2169

Been down cheltenham all day Great stuff Jac and other winners.
    Just one bet my ante post ew bet on Desert Encounter, seen on other forums blaming jockey but I have no complaints about the ride.
    Have a great evening everyone :rose:

TriptychTriptych
    Participant
    • Total Posts 10628

Hi Nick ..hope the move is going ok.. :good:

I didnt see any jockey error on DE Nick he had every chance but just met Elarqam on a going day. :yes: Only time I have not backed him and the cheeky monkey turns up.. :wacko:

Look forward to some good days next week when the Newmarket Cambridgeshire Meeting begins and… Andre I’ll cheer you up and say I will do another mini comp on here and see if you can be our top scorer again. :good:

Not sure but think Daylight comp first week scores quite low so all to play for next week.. :good: best of luck to Graham and yeats.

Was so pleased that Sea of Faith won in France in the colours of Sea Of Class I actually met her in the flesh on a stable visit to the Haggas yard she was the most beautiful filly I have ever seen . :heart:

TriptychTriptych
    Participant
    • Total Posts 10628

Well done with Sasta Sam :yahoo: she won that easily bet you were jumping up and down.love it when they win like that. Lovely Dawn Approach filly..she’s a keeper. :good: Jac

BigGBigG
    Participant
    • Total Posts 7575

Hi Andre, I did pretty poorly in the Cup 1st leg today, but thankfully Yeats
    wasn’t that much better. I know I’ve goT 8 points, I think Yeats has about 14
    so I’ll need to get my finger out for next week :whistle:

nwalton
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2169

Agree with you Jac no jockey error on DE

Have a great rest of the weekend

Nathan HughesNathan Hughes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 22772

I’m hoping that free footy bet will come good with a 1-1 draw for Liverpool and Chelsea and I hope Nathan’s first scorer with the funny name comes good too or if not Nick’s…

Skybet are giving a £5 freebet for any sport if you bet 5p on the Chelsea v Liverpool game
    you’ll have to read the t@cs incase of minimum odds etc
    I put my 5p and £5 freebet on Van Dijk to score a header boosted to 14’s

:whistle: He’s our centre half,
    He’s our number 4,
    Watch him defend,
    And watch him score,
    He can pass the ball,
    Calm as you like,
    He’s Virgil Van Dijk,
    Virgil Van Dijk. :whistle:

Poem of the year contender that

Member since March 2008
    EuroalienEuroalien
    Participant
    • Total Posts 495

I’m always ready for a new comp Jac lol, but only if you want to run one. It’s all good fun.

Nathan: I’d rather TAA or Robertson score, and Salah blank tomorrow. That would be good for my FPL team!

You can bounce back Graham!

TriptychTriptych
    Participant
    • Total Posts 10628

:good: Get studying Andre (not that you need too)..the mini Cambridgeshire comp is coming. :good:

Actually looking forward to that footy match tonight to see who scores first.
    Hoping for a 1-1 draw for my freebet but if not a win for Liverpool. :yahoo:

TriptychTriptych
    Participant
    • Total Posts 10628

Great poem Nathan :good: I nominate you official Meydan Thursdays Poet Laureate. :good:

Viewing 15 posts - 2,236 through 2,250 (of 2,675 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.