The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Meydan 2020 World Cup starts Thursday 2nd January

Home Forums Racing Competitions Meydan 2020 World Cup starts Thursday 2nd January

Viewing 5 posts - 256 through 260 (of 260 total)
  • Author
    EuroalienEuroalien
    Participant
    • Total Posts 303

Well done Big G! :yahoo: and thanks to Jac for keeping us straight!

TriptychTriptych
    Participant
    • Total Posts 9988

Thanks Graham, Tonge, Nathan, Euro and John for playing and making this such an enjoyable competition..we WILL be back to carry this on another day. :good:

Graham .. will find you a small something Godolphin as a prize once I get back to Newmarket, sadly Pinatubo is unavailable. ;-) Jac :heart:

Things turn out best for those who make the best of how things turn out...
    BigGBigG
    Participant
    • Total Posts 7163

Many thanks all, I’ve enjoyed it enormously as I said earlier and again heaps of thanks to Jac
    for keeping the enthusiasm going right through the competition. Again, it’s very kind of you
    Jac, I’ve still got your Godolphin pen, it was lucky enough for me at Maydan and I’ve watched
    the Frankel story with a lump in my throat many a time. Enjoying the competition was enough of
    a reward for me Jac (unless you can sneak Pinatubo out of his stable :whistle: ) so no need
    to extend your generosity to me yet again. I hope this wretched virus situation is over sooner
    than it looks at the moment and you can once again get back to enjoy your beloved Newmarket Jac :good:

John Gooch
    Participant
    • Total Posts 280

Hello to all of you.

There is not much left for me to say except I hope we all survive
    this dreadful virus and get the chance to do battle again.

Thanks to Jac and her advice about transfers if we do I would have
    more confidence about being up there with your scores.

But that is of no importance in these difficult times.

Many Thanks once again to everyone :good:

TriptychTriptych
    Participant
    • Total Posts 9988

Hi John..
    I’m so glad you enjoyed the competition and didn”t pick up until about half way through that you were playing just one or two horses in your swaps when you could have changed them all.
    As you say lets all get through this horrible virus and I guarantee next time you play you’ll be up there with everyone else. :good:

Graham that is a nice gesture and thank you..I’m also certain that if we had had the chance to continue this Saturday you would have been up there in the top 10 🐎🐴if not the winner :good:

I’m already pining for the racing that I”m going to miss this season and the friends that I won’t see but at the same time determined we are going to get through this and the only way is to support our NHS and stay out of harms way :good:
    I think Graham and I have already sorted out all the films we are going to watch and some good reading material too..it’s all on my Meydan Thursdays Thread in Tipping and Research but please feel free to add any recommendations of films, boxsets or books on here anytime.

Can’t get hold of Pinatubo at the moment Graham he’s out of school and at home with his mum..but Sheikh Mo was so impressed with your horsewatching skills during the Festival he’s posted you off a life size cardboard cut out for your bedroom…that’s of Pinatubo..not Sheikh Mo :wacko: so watch out for the postie.

Please stay safe and well everyone and feel free to post on this Thread anytime you might need a bit of social contact..have enjoyed every minute of this and thanks to all for making it such a great Thread.. :heart: Jac x

Things turn out best for those who make the best of how things turn out...
Viewing 5 posts - 256 through 260 (of 260 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.