The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Meydan

Home Forums Horse Racing Meydan

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Jonny Ebeneezer
    • Total Posts 17

Going to have a punt on Meydan races in the lead up to the Dubai Carnival, can anybody on the forum give me a quick run down of trainers/horses/jockeys to follow. Also I often see previous horses trained by godolphin, running for other trainers. Have these horses moved on or does Godolphin have satellite yards in UAE and these horses run under that trainers banner? Any Info would be greatly appreciated.

rob2005
    Participant
    • Total Posts 22

Godolphin normally go well throughout the carnival. Jockey bookings are not usually a guide to their ‘number 1’ though so don’t let that dissuade you.

Barzalona seems to ride meydan well IMO

Mike de kock usually has a classy team and Soumillion usually rides a good number of winners.

There are all manner of godolphin/mark Johnstone horses running in various guises of Sheikh ownership it’s like sheikh mo gives his mates horses like we might buy a mate a pint!!

Form from kempton seems to translate well to the tapeta from my experience. The turf is usually very quick given the climate.

You’ll see from the cards jockey wise you could be looking at any decent uk meeting! Particularly as the carnival heads closer to World Cup night

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.