The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

MerryChristmas

Home Forums Lounge MerryChristmas

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 322 total)
  • Author
    crizzy
    Participant
    • Total Posts 789

All the best and a Merry Christmas to you too!!!

graysonscolumn
    Participant
    • Total Posts 6939

Standing down Margaret?

Heh-heh, a Beat reference, I presume?

gc

The patron saint of lower-grade fare. A gently critical friend of point-to-pointing. Kindness is a political act.

Kingston Town
    • Total Posts 1049

[b:20287o6l]H[/color:20287o6l]A[/color:20287o6l]P[/color:20287o6l]P[/color:20287o6l]Y[/color:20287o6l] CH[/color:20287o6l][/size:20287o6l]R[/color:20287o6l]I[/color:20287o6l]ST[/color:20287o6l]MA[/color:20287o6l]S[/color:20287o6l][/b:20287o6l]

Margaret/UM ! Have a lovely time and safe time! :D KT x

..and thanks again for my Christmas card – the first of the season Yayyyyyyy!! :D

Burroughhill
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1638

My hubby won this at work last week and it’s just been delivered. It’s a Fortnum and Mason £200 Family Christmas Hamper. Awesome! Christmas is gonna be a whole lot tastier and more ‘under the table’ than it’s ever been before….

Gazs Way De Solzen
    • Total Posts 2441

Happy Christmas everyone.

:D :D :D

Andrew Hughes
    • Total Posts 1904

Merry Christmas everyone and a peaceful New Year

Kautostar1
    • Total Posts 384

Aww thank you :D
    Yes, Merry Christmas to everyone – i’ll give you all the best present you can get – A winning bet………………

Kauto Star in the King George. :D :D :D

Have a good Christmas everyone xxxx

cormack15
    Keymaster
    • Total Posts 8818

Just a quick message to say a big THANK YOU from the team at The Racing Forum to all members, old and new, who’ve helped make it a great year for the site. We really appreciate the way everyone conducts themselves on here and we’re looking forward to continuing to improve the forum as we move forward.

It’s been an interesting year for us, dominated by the major changes we’ve made to the site, both in terms of the graphical interface itself and also the technology which drives it all. Much of the credit for the smooth transition from old to new should go to Charles and Andrew at Thus Ltd, who have joined The Racing Forum to help ensure the forum continues to develop. They’ve been busy working away all year helping ensure that all the techie bits and pieces I don’t understand work and that the site’s advertisers keep coming back, allowing us all to continue having stupid, meaningless arguments about which horse might run faster than another (among other things). They’re also working on the next steps and are about a year ahead of me at the minute. Thanks for your help and hard work guys.

We’d also like to say a huge thank you to the members who help us with the day to day running and moderation of the site. In particular Bob Rolf, Matron, Grasshopper, Dave Jay, Jim JTS, Davidbrady, Johnny B, Happy Jack, Non Vintage and Adrian, all of whom have contributed greatly during the year. (Sorry if I’ve missed anyone).

Finally, of course, many thanks to everyone who posted, or indeed simply stopped by to have a read, during 2007.

So, as we hurtle headlong past Christmas and into 2008, it remains for us to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a great 2008. We sincerely hope to see each one of you back here at the end of next year when we’ll hopefully be looking back on another great year’s racing.

Best wishes,

Cormack15 and The Racing Forum team.

Greyhound
    • Total Posts 46

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone.

Ugly Mare
    • Total Posts 1294

Thanks to some of you for your good wishes earlier, and I hope you all enjoyed the festivities and have not become obese as a result….no NHS for us if we do…lol

BH, I enjoyed one of those Turkey’s you mentioned, very nice it was..hope you tucked in to your hamper – lucky you! :)

Ugly Mare
    • Total Posts 1294

…to one and all, to you and yours…and thanks for the chat :)

If you’re looking forward to Boxing Day then a special good luck wish comes your way,

till next time, all the best now.

dave jay
    • Total Posts 3386

Yes .. Merry Christmas everyone.

:D

Zoz
    • Total Posts 703

Hope everyone gets all the presents, enjoyment, opportunities to go racing and everything else they want. Have a good one!

Merry Christmas!

(Cheers UM for continuing my spirit of festive cheer today!)

:D

Irish Stamp
    • Total Posts 3181

I will wait and hope that they can fit Loulia wrapped up and underneath the Christmas tree Zoz. I want Loulia for Christmas :)

Merry Christmas all

moehat
    Participant
    • Total Posts 7856

Merry Christmas UM et al; I have done today what I usually do and that is to go Christmas shopping and buy everything that I want [touche eclat; once upon a time I woud’ve wanted to look like Kate Moss..now I’m hoping to give Judi Dench a run for her money]……..

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 322 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.