The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Memories idea now endorsed by TRC

Home Forums Horse Racing Memories idea now endorsed by TRC

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    memories
    • Total Posts 4

Hi All,

After a few conversations with the TRC (Thoroughbred Rehabilitation Centre) our idea has now been endorsed and you can find info on their website under news. We are collecting as many horse racing memories as possible to boost our site and 50% of profits will go to the TRC.

The TRC have re-homed over 200 ex race horses and look after about 30 per year. This would increase with more donations.

If you do not want to leave a memory on our site or join any of the bookmakers then please visit their site to make a donation. It’s really easy and can be done with paypal!!

We are doing the best we can to make the memory process easier and If you are so kind to send a memory please only write in the large square block. (we are working on this).

Anyone who joins a bookmaker on our site and loses any money will be rest assured that at least 50% will go to the TRC. That’s at least £17.50 per £100 lost.

Thanks for your time and all the memories so far!!

davidbrady
    • Total Posts 3901

Anyone who joins a bookmaker on our site and loses any money will be rest assured that at least 50% will go to the TRC. That’s at least £17.50 per £100 lost.

That’s not 50%!

Matron
    Participant
    • Total Posts 6408

Where does the other 50% go?

I presume this a non-profit site as it has a ".org" url?

Regards – Matron
    :cool:

dave jay
    • Total Posts 3386

Mahogany tables, posh holidays and company cars .. ?!?!?

If I had my time over I wouldn’t have gone into Engineering, the Charity industry beats it hands down.

cormack15
    Keymaster
    • Total Posts 8992

The bookmakers keep the rest is I think how it works.

(It still doesn’t add up to 50% though memories, yuou need to get your calculator out again).

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.