May Hill Stakes 2019

Home Forums Big Races – Discussion May Hill Stakes 2019

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by raymo61 raymo61 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

potato
    Participant
    • Total Posts 680

Cloak Of Spirits is favourite and is likely to become the guineas favourite if winning here but there are two I like against her.

BOOMER has looked really progressive and is a 2yo I like very much. She will give her all today and can win here.

ALPEN ROSE has been on the drift bit at 14/1 is interesting. Godolphin have won this race 4 times in the last decade. She is a CD winner, she is progressive and is highly likely to step up considerably on her form today.
    Boomer is my main fancy but at 14/1 Alpen is too big and could cause a bit of a shock today.

BOOMER ew 7/1
    ALPEN ROSE ew 14/1

raymo61
    raymo61
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4485

If Cloak Of Spirits is as good as they think then we may struggle to beat it Spud but have to have a go.

I have backed West End Girl at 6/1 and Ananya at 33/1. Ananya got a shocking start last time andthen ran okay behind WEG and at 33/1 looked too big a price to miss!!
    WEG is the each way obvious against the favourite but sometimes the obvious is good :good: :good:

potato
    Participant
    • Total Posts 680

Its all hype at the moment with the fav. On form she shouldnt even be fav. She is there to be taken on today.

I will happily take these types on all day long. If she lives up to the hyoe we still have another 2 places to aim at.

Nice boost to the form of BOOMER in doncasters opener with Stylistique being beaten on the bob off top weight in what will probably turn out to be a decent nursery. :good:

raymo61
    raymo61
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4485

Second and third with your each ways Spud :good: :good:
    And Mrsraymo backed the winner so if I get it wrong (often) at least the other half has backed the winner :good: :good:

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.