The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Matt Chapman

Home Forums Horse Racing Matt Chapman

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    PEEPINGFAWN
    • Total Posts 40

I just realised, Matt Chapman has’nt been on ATR lately, wonder why?

Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Total Posts 17716

Search the forum, you’ll find a trillion pages on the subject.

• Total Posts 1982

So, there I was, minding my own business by the pre-parade ring for the big one. I had a good spot to take a few shots of the horses and there was plenty of room. I moved a couple of steps to the side to judge the light, but when I went to step back to my original position, who should steal my spot? Matt Chapman!!

Seriously, he was with a lady (nice from what I seen) and he appeared to be explaining a few things to her.

I’ve made my feelings clear in the original MC thread, but he steals my spot again, I’m gonna have to steal his woman!!

no idea
    • Total Posts 684

Bosranis,

You should have asked him what the score was with the ATR.

Oh well. too late now

• Total Posts 1063

Bosranic: Who had the best tan? Matt or his lady? It’s good to know he’s alive and kicking.

carvillshill
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2778

Why does everyone new to the Forum have to start multiple threads on the already boring subjects which have been done to death?

• Total Posts 1063

Carvishill:-
    One possible explanation might be that the original thread has gone off-road and someone wants to begin a variation on a theme. For example, as you say, the original thread was boring you, so to stimulate fresh thoughts or news someone is inspired to think differently. If we took your argument to its logical conclusion we might as well shut up shop now because everything that appears on here has been said before in one form or another just with different names, different places, different words. It’s what makes the world go round. Remember you were a newbie once and weren’t you chuffed to see your first threads appearing, probably covering topics that someone else had touched on at some stage or other.
    I hope you’re not one of these drivers who swear and beep your horn when you’re stuck behind ‘L’ plates?

• Total Posts 1982

Bosranic: Who had the best tan? Matt or his lady? It’s good to know he’s alive and kicking.

Matt, hands down :lol: Smaller than I thought he’d be, though.

no Idea, when I noticed it was Matt, the whole ATR thing did cross my mind. Although, it would’ve been very rude of me to ask about his professional life during his ‘private’ time.

Perhaps a more suitable question would’ve been "So, Matt, what’s she like (wink, wink)?" :)

no idea
    • Total Posts 684

Bosranic

"Perhaps a more suitable question would’ve been "So, Matt, what’s she like (wink, wink)?"

Now that would have been class.

What a shame you did not do it, certainly would have made me chuckle.

PEEPINGFAWN
    • Total Posts 40

Carvillshill,

I did not mean to upset anybody but I could not find any threads..and as you jumped down my throat it puts me off posting now :(

I regularly watch ATR and Matt C irritates me with his style of presenting

• Total Posts 1063

Hope you continue to post. If you do get criticism on here try not to get drawn into personalities. Remember, the pen is mightier than the sword. The cut and thrust of your words can leave your opponents screaming for mercy. Think in terms of a race. There’ll be those anxious to get to the front, others will take your ground and squeeze you onto the rails. Be patient, watch the race unfold in front of you and move smoothly into the lead just on the line. Failing that, do a Dean McKeown.

PEEPINGFAWN
    • Total Posts 40

ken, thanks for your re assuring words xx

no idea
    • Total Posts 684

Peeping fawn,

I get knocked now and again and because of the name I use I get ridiculed.

We all have an opinion and if you do not agree with some of the regular users they have a pop at you.

Ignore it and keep posting.

Racing is all about opinions. Right or wrong.

Participant
    • Total Posts 4833

This old member / new member thing pops up every now and again. Jeremy is usually the man to sort it out.

Over to you Jeremy…..

Participant
    • Total Posts 6966

Am I? Oh aye, I think I have a stock response saved somewhere.

But I’m busy vacuuming Grayson Squat just now ahead of a flat inspection tomorrow, so for now I’ll just let my lolcat impart the requisite wisdom;

Old memberz gud
    New memberz gud also
    Memberz in between prtty darn gud as well. Srsly.
    But ceiling cat iz best
    Kthnxbai

HTH,

gc

Adoptive father of two. The patron saint of lower-grade fare. A gently critical friend of point-to-pointing. Kindness is a political act.

Participant
    • Total Posts 4833

:lol:

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.