The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Matt Chapman

Home Forums Horse Racing Matt Chapman

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 155 total)
  • Author
    Ugly Mare
    • Total Posts 1294

I don’t know if any of you saw the Matt v Ryan Moore dissention on Atr today, I cannot quote it verbatim, but I thought Matt’s response was classic, I absolutely love this man, he is to racing like a breath of fresh air wafting through Miss Havisham’s windows.

Does he do it for you?

seabird
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2923

Matt makes me want to throw up.

Colin

Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Total Posts 17716

I love matt chapmans presenting ( no homo )

barry dennis
    • Total Posts 398

best presenter by far

• Total Posts 1800

Has this ever happened before?

no idea
    • Total Posts 684

I think he is class.

Always sayes what he thinks and if he thinks someone has cocked up will say so instead of making excuses that the majority of the other presenters do.

However I can see how he upsets some people.Still you cannot please everyone.

• Total Posts 1800

Shouldn’t this be a poll?

I make the score 4 – 2 in favour of the ayes – can anyone remember the scores on the last few times this game was played?

We should check to make sure there are no swinging voters here.

% MAN
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5104

He is certainly a man of strong opinions and there is nothing wrong with that and whereas he may not always be right with his views he can come up with some serious points worthy of note at times.

However where he does himself no favours is with his presentation style which, to be generous, is too arrogant and in your face – I don’t know why he has to persist with his stupid act.

Whereas a large number will enjoy his approach it will equally alienate far too many others. More importantly is does detract from the valid points he sometimes tries to make.

So Matt stop trying to be a poor mans Big Mac – try and show a bit more humility and you may just find you are taken more seriously.

On balance however he is an annoying twat.

Blocked
    • Total Posts 3003

:P

Shucks Paul thats so true , could you tell me what he has done now

cheers

Ricky

• Total Posts 233

gives me the impression.that we the viewers. are all thick in the head.not my cup of tea

Participant
    • Total Posts 1635

He is certainly a man of strong opinions and there is nothing wrong with that and whereas he may not always be right with his views he can come up with some serious points worthy of note at times.

However where he does himself no favours is with his presentation style which, to be generous, is too arrogant and in your face – I don’t know why he has to persist with his stupid act.

Whereas a large number will enjoy his approach it will equally alienate far too many others. More importantly is does detract from the valid points he sometimes tries to make.

So Matt stop trying to be a poor mans Big Mac – try and show a bit more humility and you may just find you are taken more seriously.

I agree with every word of that and would like to add the plea that he ditch the unbelievable hair cut and perma-tan too.

Wallace
    Participant
    • Total Posts 862

Ross, Brand, Chapman all ego merchants picking up money.

Sack them all!

absolution
    • Total Posts 214

Leave poor Matt alone- ok slightly controversial and deliberately arrogant but he makes me laugh and is always interesting which is more than can be said about other presenters naming no names :wink:

Beeswing
    • Total Posts 80

What did he have to say about Moore?

Participant
    • Total Posts 3443

The bloke (Chapman that is) is a ****. Seems to think the whole game revolves around him and his opinions. Likes the sound of his own voice a touch too much as well.

Participant
    • Total Posts 432

Makes me chuckle but would not want to be marooned on a desert island with him

Ugly Mare
    • Total Posts 1294

What did he have to say about Moore?

he had previously questioned Moore’s ability to handle the Santa Anita track I believe. Moore was none too pleased with the "man in the booth".

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 155 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.