The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Matt Chapman

Home Forums Horse Racing Matt Chapman

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    madman marz
    • Total Posts 707

A typical of example of the so called king Kieran failing to keep control of his horse.<br>And that idiot Chapman spouts that drivel.<br>I suppose idiot is too kind of word.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Total Posts 17727

Quote: from madman marz on 7:36 pm on June 22, 2007[br]I suppose idiot is too kind of word.

Then, maybe, you should think of a new signature?;)

madman marz
    • Total Posts 707

Quote: from reet hard on 8:16 pm on June 22, 2007[br]

Quote: from madman marz on 7:36 pm on June 22, 2007[br]I suppose idiot is too kind of word.

Then, maybe, you should think of a new signature?;)

Oh, we have yet another Fallon, sycophant.<br>God only knows ? if Richard Hughes rode the horse, what sort of reaction we would have had on TRF

FlatSeasonLoverFlatSeasonLover
    • Total Posts 2065

Don’t see why so many people have it for Fallon. Was the thread really necessary?

Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Total Posts 17727

mm

…..and the ‘blind butcher’ collects another gp1 from his limited opportunities, and for another trainer who hasn’t a clue about who can and can’t ride? :cool: :biggrin:

madman marz
    • Total Posts 707

Quote: from reet hard on 7:42 pm on June 24, 2007[br]mm

…..and the ‘blind butcher’ collects another gp1 from his limited opportunities, and for another trainer who hasn’t a clue about who can and can’t ride? :cool: :biggrin:

group 1, seller,claimer, h/cap makes no difference to me there all horse races, suddenly Fallon is GOD Like because he rides a winner in really weak group 1  race.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.