The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Matheson Chase 2021

Home Forums Big Races – Discussion Matheson Chase 2021

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    botchy1
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4181

Mitchouka EW @ 33/1 6 places

Gone a bit daft one on this one but got to have a decent EW chance. Ran well to nab a place in the Paddy Power last time despite never being put in the race at all despite going as well as anything for most of the race.It was his first try over 3 miles so maybe a bit on the far side for him.

Venture to Cognac
    • Total Posts 16241

I bet this pair in The Dan Moore, and hoping they can remain competitive here.

I’ll happily top up on them if I can see bigger odds over next 48 hours

Pont Aven 6’s
    Or Jaune De Somoza 66’s EW 6 Places

jackh1092
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3028

Surprised WPM didn’t send Pont Aven to the 2m5 contest on Sunday.

Personally feel The Shunter will be hard beat if today’s the day. He won with easy in the Greatwood Hurdle and was withdrawn from the Dan Moore “coughing”. I wouldn’t be surprised if they decided to just come here instead.

Twitter: Jackh1092
    Hindsight is 20/20 so make the most of it!

waroftheroses
    Participant
    • Total Posts 60

The Shunter is my win selection at 7-1, and I will go with Top Moon ew 6 pls. He is around 50-1 right now

Mike007
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2723

Epson Du Houx is a more backable price now than he was earlier in the week, so will go for him ew 6 places.

robnorth
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4933

A very open race but my figures give SCHEU TIME 25/1as top and I’ll go along with that one and, although this isn’t race I would normally have got involved in, have used by £5 Betfair Bonus bet at 38.0. Up in class after a solid 2nd at Thurles, but as coped with better class over the last couple of seasons so well capable of getting in the mix.

From the more fancied runners I’ll put in PORT STANLEY 9/1 as a lightly raced progressive novice who shouldn’t have a problem with the big field.

All Jeff
    Participant
    • Total Posts 305

Epson Du Houx is my only selection here, in a race that’s crying out for me to have several

Venture to Cognac
    • Total Posts 16241

Very unlucky Roses, good call

jackh1092
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3028

The Shunter was said to have suffered from his saddle slipping from quite abit out by Davy Russell on RTE..worth marking up.

Twitter: Jackh1092
    Hindsight is 20/20 so make the most of it!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.