The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Market Rasen Sunday

Home Forums Lounge Market Rasen Sunday

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    graysonscolumn
    Participant
    • Total Posts 6939

Anybody going?

It’s not a meeting of any particular significance, I grant you, but I am quite partial to those sort of meetings as many of you well know, and I shall be in attendance in a non-working capacity if anyone fancies saying hello.

Chances are I’ll be my usual black, black, black and black-clad self, probably still a little dazed (and deaf) after a night of clubbing in London 18 hours previously. I should know better at my age, really, but sadly the people whose wedding it is just beforehand do not.

Nothing stands out tip-wise at the five-day stage as yet, but that’s not necessarily my last word on the subject!

Jeremy
    (graysonscolumn)

The patron saint of lower-grade fare. A gently critical friend of point-to-pointing. Kindness is a political act.

graysonscolumn
    Participant
    • Total Posts 6939

Well, there’s certainly two of us going – any more takers, or has the weather forecast put y’all off?

(((looks for Emoticon for Forumite-with-raging-Rasen-rainstorm-induced-cold-come-Monday-morning)))

gc

The patron saint of lower-grade fare. A gently critical friend of point-to-pointing. Kindness is a political act.

madman marz
    • Total Posts 707

Well, there’s certainly two of us going – any more takers, or has the weather forecast put y’all off?

(((looks for Emoticon for Forumite-with-raging-Rasen-rainstorm-induced-cold-come-Monday-morning)))

gc

Jeremy if Lady of Zotswolds going you can count me in :wink:
    Can’t beat Ryanair, **** airline but always available !

rory
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2685

Those of us contracted to work weekends are rather stymied I’m afraid. Boo!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.