The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Mark Coton’s dream – is it about to come true?

Home Forums Horse Racing Mark Coton’s dream – is it about to come true?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Glenn
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1989

I remember as a kid reading Mark Coton’s Value Betting. At the beginning of the book he claimed that his great dream was that one day the big books would have to turn glum-faced to their shareholders and report that all the profits had gone and the punters had stormed the citadel.

We now stand closer to the realisation of that dream than any time before. Two of the great enemies three largest armies lie wounded with supplies running low.

Brother and sisters,

I urge you all to redouble your efforts in one final big push to topple these forces of evil that have done so much damage to our sport. Those that can should fight them man to man, tissue to tissue. Anyone else can resort to arbing, each-way thieving and, dare I say it, ‘bonus abuse’. Anyone that doesn’t know how to do any of those should stand aside and let your noble comrades fight on your behalf.

Racing stands on the brink of the greatest victory in it’s history in this fight for freedom from the tyranny of parasitic bean counters. The outcome lies in your hands. It is time to do your duty.

Zamorston
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1139

As someone who probably is a bookies ‘friend’, being the type of punter who does it for the enjoyment of having a bet and losing more than I win, maybe you could PM the likes of me every time there’s an opportunity of arbing, e/w thieving and bonus abuse.

That way the less ‘educated’ amongst us like me could help you in your crusade.

Cheers.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.