Mark Coton and David Myers Q&A

Home Forums Archive Topics Celebrity Q&A’s Mark Coton and David Myers Q&A

This topic contains 20 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by betlarge betlarge 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    cormack15
    cormack15
    Keymaster
    • Total Posts 8758

GT – playing Devil’s advocate here – you don’t necessarily need to be looking for ‘value’ as such to find it. There are different routes to profit than to ‘chase’ value I think is David’s point(although David, if you’re looking in feel free to mail me your own response to GT’s thoughts – and I accept that GT if you are making a profit you are finding value somewhere along the line, whether you are consciously seeking it out in those terms or not).

Oasisdreamer
    Participant
    • Total Posts 305

My thanks to Mark and David for taking the time to answer my (and the other posters) questions. Some interesting replies and generated some good debate on the HR board.

carvillshill
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2779

I find the answers given to some excellent questions a little perplexing. Anyone setting out to make a profit over time without taking cognisance of betting at value prices is doomed to failure. Further,any service achieving initial success will inevitably spark a snowball effect which will reduce prices to below what is value long term. The fact that neither partner has succeeded at betting for a living before further undermines confidence in the venture. I wish them luck but they may find that reality and theory are two different animals.

Gingertipster
    Gingertipster
    Participant
    • Total Posts 26219

Exactly Carvills,

Put far more eloquently than I tried to in the HR section.

value is everything
    Mr. Pilsen
    Mr. Pilsen
    Blocked
    • Total Posts 1684

Any update on this?

betlarge
    betlarge
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2657

Any update on this?

Closed down as soon as it started. Jokers.

Mike

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.