The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Mares Hurdle 2021

Home Forums Cheltenham Festival 2021 Mares Hurdle 2021

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    greenasgrass
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3612

Put my free Paddy fiver on Minella Melody ahead of her run tomorrow. I was impressed with her win in the Solerina here last year giving away bits of weight here and there and I feel she could have won by more.

Mike007
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2546

Am already on Honeysuckle 11-2 for this. Same campaign as last year please B-)

greenasgrass
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3612

Ha Concertista made that look easy, Townend was just sitting there when everyone else was riding.

FinalFurlong91
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2539

I’d say the chances of benie going to the mares chase are much better looking at how concertista did that

Red Rum 77
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1676

Concertista made it looked easy, but being Mullins I think he’ll go for the champion, rather than this although this is the more realistic choice.

greenasgrass
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3612

Nicely done by Honeysuckle today and she hurdled better than she sometimes does too. That’s her trip and I hope she does go for the mares again.

(As an aside- Jerry Hannon really needs to watch out for fast finishing horses instead of panicking and yelping like a rat has run up his trousers at the dinner table).

FinalFurlong91
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2539

Personally I dont like him as a commentator at all

People rave about the roaring bull commentary but it just sounded ridiculous to me

Hes no Des Scahill

Just compare Des’ commentary on the 2015 irish champion hurdle to that roaring bull one

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.