The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Lingfield 3:50 Saturday

Home Forums Horse Racing Lingfield 3:50 Saturday

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    % MAN
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5104

A ten runner race and Peter Grayson saddles seven of them (although one of them is doubtful).

It looks as though he wants to win the race.

I can’t recall a trainer having so many runners in a race in a long time.

Gazs Way De Solzen
    • Total Posts 2440

I can’t remember who, but i think 1 trainer had all the runners in a race last year, think there was 5 of them in total but only 3 went to post.

Can’t remember the name though.

Smithy
    • Total Posts 720

It was Grayson again, Gaz.

Five declared, two went to post and the one that was heavily backed beat its tenderly ridden stablemate. I believe they were all on in the morning and got a better price with the Rule 4 than the SP of 2/11.

Gazs Way De Solzen
    • Total Posts 2440

Ah, thanks Smithy.

Gareth.

Bulwark
    • Total Posts 3119

I remember that race too, I think it was the same trainer, he got a fair bit of publicity last time so may be why hes doing it again, Id consider a little e/w on his 100/1 shot who looks a bit of an arsehole but is bred for the distance and is trying it for the first time.

Colin Little
    • Total Posts 338

…and the winner was Grange Lili, which went off at 2/11 or something. As a bit of useless information, I seem to remember the two horses that lined up, both raced from out of the handicap.

davidjohnson
    • Total Posts 4491

Don’t remind me about that Smithy. At least the runner-up that day didn’t improve about 40 lb later that season for a change of yards!

I’ll be backing Osbourne’s in the race.

Bulwark
    • Total Posts 3119

Holy Sh*t :lol: , I was on the money there, stoneacre pat won, I put £2.50 e/w (speculative bet) on it this morning at 66s, cant believe he won (at 40s), I have to try these ones. :lol:

Bulwark
    • Total Posts 3119

I remember that race too, I think it was the same trainer, he got a fair bit of publicity last time so may be why hes doing it again, Id consider a little e/w on his 100/1 shot who looks a bit of an arsehole but is bred for the distance and is trying it for the first time.

If you look on the 350 lingfield thread, you’ll see I mentioned the horse last night, I never got the forecast 100s with ladbrokes this morning, only 66s.

Bulwark
    • Total Posts 3119

sorry wrong thread…

underscore
    • Total Posts 537

One order of HumblePie for LGR…. :lol:

LetsGetRacing
    • Total Posts 1147

Whilst ‘the 100/1 shot’ is not necessarily conclusive, I shall take my humble pie with just a dash of fresh cream…

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.