Lanzarote 2019

Home Forums Big Races – Discussion Lanzarote 2019

This topic contains 12 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by steeplechasing steeplechasing 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    steeplechasing
    steeplechasing
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5634

Lord Napier for me. 8/1 has gone. 7s available. Back up is Big Time Dancer.

Never argue with a fool. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience, then onlookers might not be able to tell the difference. https://lazybet.com/

Venture to Cognac
    Venture to Cognac
    • Total Posts 14668

Good luck Joe.

Looked at the entries at the start of the week, and the plan was to sit it out, but I’ll take a chance here on Canyon City. He’s been solid enough this term, and though I can get 25’s, I’ll take the 22’s ew to the 6 places.

Erick La Rouge looks overpriced as well.

Canyon City 22’s EW 6 Places

raymo61
    raymo61
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3976

Erick non runner Bobby which is a shame cos I was gonna back him but hey ho !!
    I have still backed your other one though CANYON CITY 22/1 6 places and have backed MELLOW BEN at 16/1 six places too!!

Good Luck Guys :good: :good:

DBRDBR
    DBRDBR
    Participant
    • Total Posts 302

I’ve gone for And The New at 14/1 EW. Good form with Lisp and had a wind op.

Jasolong
    Participant
    • Total Posts 470

Yep I’m with And The New too! 14/1
    As you say good form with lisp although lisp was very Novicey that race and wasn’t seen to best effect. But the 3rd horse has done well since too. Wind op like you say and also gets an 8 pound weight sway with Doux Pretender for a neck on a run last season

CharlesOlney
    CharlesOlney
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2050

I quite like Cotswold Way here. Although he hasn’t been winning by far, the form has been quite solid and he’s been doing it the hard way from the front. Stamina won’t be an issue and he hasn’t found himself on too harsh a handicap mark. He’s going to relish conditions and I think the course will suit. I think he’s a fair e/w punt at 14/1 given William Hill are paying out 6 places.

Kloud Gate at 7/2 looks like he has to be backed given on what he’s been doing this season and I also feel Doux Pretender is likeable back at this trip/ground.

Cotswold Way 14/1 (each-way)
    Kloud Gate 7/2
    Doux Pretender 7/1

Middle_Of_March
    Middle_Of_March
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2174

I think Darling Maltaix is a fantastic price for this. I’ve got involved bigger than I usually would for a race of this nature.

Darling Maltaix @ 8/1

Mike007
    Participant
    • Total Posts 810

Kloud Gate might still have more to offer so have been on him each way 4 places.

BigG
    BigG
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5176

Solomon Grey at 12/1 will do for me :good:

Venture to Cognac
    Venture to Cognac
    • Total Posts 14668

Well played with the backup Joe

BigG
    BigG
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5176

Hope you had a few quid on Joe, 16/1 was a nice price. I probably should have
    taken mine (Solomon Grey) e/w at 12s, but I went for death or glory…..unfortunately
    it was the former of those two :wacko:

raymo61
    raymo61
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3976

TOP STUFF JOE :good: Hope you ha a few quid on !!

And Graham yours ran pretty darn well too!!

steeplechasing
    steeplechasing
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5634

Thanks, all. Saved my day giving a profit of about 70 pence!

Never argue with a fool. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience, then onlookers might not be able to tell the difference. https://lazybet.com/

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.