The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Ladbrokes giveaway

Home Forums Tipping and Research Systems Ladbrokes giveaway

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    seanfod
    • Total Posts 5

Check out the early bird prices for big handicap races on saturdays and take note of any horse that Ladbrokes offer at shorter odds than all the major bookmakers. Then bet it heavy! Easy money. Check the Racing Post for prices.

cormack15cormack15
    Keymaster
    • Total Posts 8783

Any past results Seanfod or do we have to take your word on it?

FlatSeasonLoverFlatSeasonLover
    • Total Posts 2065

Interesting point. I know a lot of punters think that Ladbrokes are "the only shrewd Bookie out there", but having worked for them for a year, I don’t necessarily think its the case. I do think Ladbrokes deserve credit for taking views on races and sticking their neck out – see Cheltenham antepost markets and you will see Ladbrokes are standout prices on a lot of horses and very short on a few (eg Black jack ketchum). Not to mention names, but there are not many of thje other major bookies willing to do this. Therefore, I suppose its who dares wins, but I will say when Ladbrokes are stand out price the horse doesn’t win very often.

slipperytoadslipperytoad
    • Total Posts 419

agreed FSL.. I always take note of the "Magic Signs" early morning price and if its longer than the rest for my selection, its double take time on my analysis.. Been monitoring them for a long time and "they knew" as Big mac would say :o

Ultimate NightmareUltimate Nightmare
    • Total Posts 326

Many moons ago on the big race of the day if Ladbrokes weren’t a quarter of of apoint shorter than Hills they didn’t win, or at least a miniscule amount did during this period. The down side was it was before exchanges, also the alternatives i found also lost. :(

Alchemist
    Participant
    • Total Posts 232

They certainly seems to have their snouts well in at a couple of high profile yards, thats for sure.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.