The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

kylie manser,a new talented girl!!

Home Forums Horse Racing kylie manser,a new talented girl!!

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    andythornton
    Participant
    • Total Posts 171

over the past weeks,i found a new name on the jockeys table,and that is kylie manser.i think,she rides very well,and most of her few rides until now were placed.what do you think about her?

btw:i backed punching now,some eachway value..

Pro Handicapper
    • Total Posts 17

The well-named Gay Kellaway has certainly taken a shine to her, by all accounts.

andythornton
    Participant
    • Total Posts 171

ok,this time,it didnt work for her,but i will keep an close eye on that girl..good future,i think.

Participant
    • Total Posts 2685

The well-named Gay Kellaway has certainly taken a shine to her, by all accounts.

That’s nothing but a scurrilous rumour, probably ;)

trackside528
    • Total Posts 137

That’s nothing but a scurrilous rumour, probably ;)

Or perhaps a lame attempt at humour…

Wallace
    Participant
    • Total Posts 862

Here we go again. Another new name to go on about and when she gets lucky and strings a few winners together she will be a future star before the law of averages kicks in.

Love Divine
    • Total Posts 198

Depends on an individual’s interpretation of ‘new’ but she’s hardly that. Been around for a while and doing okay.
    http://www.kyliemanser.com

andythornton
    Participant
    • Total Posts 171

Depends on an individual’s interpretation of ‘new’ but she’s hardly that. Been around for a while and doing okay.
    http://www.kyliemanser.com

thats very interesting,thank you very much!!

Grey Desire
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1932

I’m not sure we should be promoting on here the sites of the person involved with this one as she is long since banned from here and is quite frankly a menace.

seabird
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2923

Rather unnecessary, I would have thought, GD.

Colin

Librettist
    • Total Posts 559

Unfortunately, she doesn’t appear appear to be as attractive as Hayley Turner or that other bit of fluff who’s name escapes me, so therefore I don’t think Kylie qualifies for further scrutiny or potential ‘next-best-thing’ tag

copywrite A. Journalist

BennyB
    • Total Posts 235

Natalia Gemelova and Kirsty Milczarek are the best, but the lady jockeys in general are a pretty uninspiring bunch, looks-wise.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Total Posts 17716

Natalia Gemelova and Kirsty Milczarek are the best, but the lady jockeys in general are a pretty uninspiring bunch, looks-wise.

If that’s true then they only follow the monkey-on-a-stick runtish looks of most of their male colleagues. Mind you, there’s a certain frisson in Ryan Moore’s smouldering silence….

Neil Watson
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1376

Dont forget about Kelly Harrison she has had a good season this year.

Also Rose Jessop has had the odd winnner for Sir Mark Prescott.

At the moment we have a really good collection of Girl jockeys and long may they do well.

Love Divine
    • Total Posts 198

I’m not sure we should be promoting on here the sites of the person involved with this one as she is long since banned from here and is quite frankly a menace.

I don’t know who or what you are talking about or whether it has any relevance to the intent of my post. I found the website whilst looking for something else. ‘Promotion’ did not come into it. I thought it might be of interest to ‘andythornton’

Irish Stamp
    • Total Posts 3176

Some very interesting rides from Miss Manser this year. Possibly a flat equivalent of Joe Tizzard (but obviously better looking).

davidjohnson
    • Total Posts 4491

Love Divine

I think you ended up getting caught in some cross-forum politics. Don’t worry about it.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.