The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

kj information.. look

Home Forums Betting Chat – Bets & Tips kj information.. look

Viewing 17 posts - 52 through 68 (of 117 total)
  • Author
    Steerforth
    • Total Posts 122

Well done once more kj and thanks again.

Participant
    • Total Posts 7234

Well done, kj.

The Ewart stable really is buzzing at the moment. Sirkeel will pick up a race before long.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Total Posts 158

Well done, kj.

The Ewart stable really is buzzing at the moment. Sirkeel will pick up a race before long.

yes sirkeel will win, had it been riden a bit more up with the pace then it would have been a very different story. should of won in my opinion.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Total Posts 158

i cant post any more info on this page as both horses i put up today were heavilly gambled. sorry guys hope you have enjoyed the winners. I cant afford to lose my contacts if they were to find out i was putting the info on here. it doesnt take much to shift prices and the internet is a big open place for people to tell a friend and so on.. good luck guys.. :wink: :wink: :wink:

Bulwark
    • Total Posts 3119

i cant post any more info on this page as both horses i put up today were heavilly gambled. sorry guys hope you have enjoyed the winners. I cant afford to lose my contacts if they were to find out i was putting the info on here. it doesnt take much to shift prices and the internet is a big open place for people to tell a friend and so on.. good luck guys.. :wink: :wink: :wink:

Always had a feeling it was too good to last forever KJ, but it has been very good and I’m sure I am not the only person who has found this thread very enjoyable, Captain Americo did save my weekend after a bad friday at fairyhouse.

PS dont think it would have taken much to have caused a positive today, in the bumper at ayr especially. (In this instance I’m happy to say that my stakes don’t move even the weakest of markets, bloody wish they did :lol: ) and if you ever have a fancy in a big race day etc, you know where we are. In the meantime best of luck and thank you, its been a pleasure sir. 8)

Participant
    • Total Posts 7234

kj

Well done and best of luck in the future.

Meanwhile I shall keep my eyes open, my brain in gear and keep Ewart runners in mind. This stable is going places.

Rob

davidbrady
    • Total Posts 3901

It was fun while it lasted – thanks kj

EDDIEWOODS
    • Total Posts 104

well why cant you tell us the horses you have 10 minutes or so before the race thus us not us enfluencing the early price . If your so called informers were worried about them getting on at a good price they wouldnt tell you would they. Please remove your worzel gummidge silly head and replace it with the clever one , thankyou Ed :D

• Total Posts 1904

Quit while you’re ahead is a sensible strategy.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Total Posts 158

kj

Well done and best of luck in the future.

Meanwhile I shall keep my eyes open, my brain in gear and keep Ewart runners in mind. This stable is going places.

Rob

yes rob, james is doing a fantastic job with the horses and has fantastic staff. he has horses arriving weekly as people are sending them from all over. possibly might even have his first cheltenham runner this year.

Chubs
    • Total Posts 67

K J What is James Ewerts background? I heard he spent time at Nicky Hendersons

A top trainer of the future then

Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Total Posts 158

K J What is James Ewerts background? I heard he spent time at Nicky Hendersons

A top trainer of the future then

http://www.jamesewartracing.co.uk

James Ewart James started his racing career with work experience at Jonjo O’Neil in his teens, and then moved on to be a pupil assistant with Nicky Henderson. After that an amateur with Ferdy Murphy and assistant for 3 years and latterly with Champion Jumps Trainer in France Guillaume Macaire, where he was Champion amateur in 2000 winning the big amateur chases at Auteuil. James was assistant to Guillaume Macaire until he left France in 2004. – James Ewart Racing Limited was founded at the end of 2004 and In the 2006/7 season James had 7 winners and 23 placed horses from just 9 horses that ran (2 only ran once) – Last season we again operated at a 50% strike rate with our placed horses and this season 07/8 our aim is to increase the winning tally.

Chubs
    • Total Posts 67

K J

I enjoyed browsing James website so i registered on the forum hope a few more from here will have a look.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Total Posts 158

K J

I enjoyed browsing James website so i registered on the forum hope a few more from here will have a look.

have a look at the videos of his £500,000 new gallop, this is why this trainer is banging in winners.

Chubs
    • Total Posts 67

Yes K J top class facilites gallops look very impressive.
    James is Top Banana :wink:

Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Total Posts 158

todays selections

2:55 HANDICAP HURDLE 0 3m 110yds
    Fairoak Lad UNPLACED
    5 – 1 (GP) Pending
    – 2:20 HANDICAP HURDLE 3m 0f 110y
    Captain Americo WON
    4 – 1 (GP) Pending

– 2:00 HANDICAP CHASE 2m 1f
    Open De Lisle 3RD
    11 – 4 (GP) Pending

Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Total Posts 17716

Unlucky with Open De Lisle, kj, but at least he was given a chance in the race – the same stable’s running/riding of Super Baby in the week was appalling (as it was for Majorca in the same race).

Viewing 17 posts - 52 through 68 (of 117 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.