The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Kinda Groovy

Home Forums Memorials Kinda Groovy

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Bonanzaboy
    Participant
    • Total Posts 473

Maybe it’s just something wrong with my internet but it won’t let me respond to the post about Kinda Groovy. Won’t let me reply because it’s been reported for inappropriate content, which is clearly rubbish.

So I’ve started a new post to say I was there when this horse ran at Hexham and nothing makes me happier than to see that a horse that wasn’t a ‘star’ has had such a lovely life and was so clearly loved.

Cudos to the owners.

Participant
    • Total Posts 2993

Thanks for this BonanzaBoy. Great to know that somebody remembers him racing. No idea why you can’t add to the post, though I have seen another today supposedly “reported for inappropriate content” when this clearly isn’t the case. Either it’s a IT problem or there’s a mischief-maker in our midst.

Participant
    • Total Posts 2274

I wondered why his name was on twice so went to see if I could reply on the other post also, but as you say says it reported for inappropriate content. Clearly nothing wrong with what has been written. So can only assume there is an issue with the forum or as you say Tongue IT issue

Glad he had a long life rip Kinda Groovy

VF x

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.