The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Kandidate

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Grimes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1891

Maybe he won’t run in the Lincoln, but I noticed that Corals are only offeirng 12s about him, while you can still get 33s+ at Betfair and 33s,  I think, withanother bookie.

A horse not beaten far in 3rd in the Guineas ought to have a good chance, I think, even with top weight.

He’s down to carry, I think, 9.7, with Chrysander at 9.10. Presumably, he’d carry a penalty. I wonder if the maximum would be 3lbs. Does anyone know?

(Edited by Grimes at 9:16 pm on Jan. 19, 2006)

Scotia
    • Total Posts 111

Quote: from Grimes on 9:16 pm on Jan. 19, 2006[br]Maybe he won’t run in the Lincoln, but I noticed that Corals are only offeirng 12s about him, while you can still get 33s+ at Betfair and 33s,  I think, withanother bookie.

A horse not beaten far in 3rd in the Guineas ought to have a good chance, I think, even with top weight.

He’s down to carry, I think, 9.7, with Chrysander at 9.10. Presumably, he’d carry a penalty. I wonder if the maximum would be 3lbs. Does anyone know?

(Edited by Grimes at 9:16 pm on Jan. 19, 2006)<br>

May have run well in Lincoln – good choice as he won in a Dht at Linfield yesterday 7/1. caught last stride.

Well spotted Grimes

Grimes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1891

He does have a touch of class, Scotia. I think he’s won more recently, but there’s likely to be more to come from him this year, I should think.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.