Joni's Poni's Season 8

Home Forums Tipping and Research Daily Lays And Plays Joni's Poni's Season 8

This topic contains 137 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Jonibake 1 day ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 138 total)
  • Author
    jackh1092
    jackh1092
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1596

Joni, I thought Great Scot ran a great race. He will be interesting wherever he shows up next- think i heard French Guineas. Would much prefer him to the winner for a guineas. The winner for me is a Commonwealth Cup horse.

Zakouski the one i quietly like is running in the Craven it seems. Have to say he looks up against it with Royal Meeting. If he beats him he’s probably a real Guineas candidate with TDH reappearing there.

Twitter: Jackh1092
    Hindsight is 20/20 so make the most of it!

Jonibake
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4063

Thanks Jack. Yes I thought GS ran a great race too. Definitely a Group horse and one to follow. Best of luck with Zakouski tomorrow!!

"this perfect mix of poetry and destruction, this glory of rhythm, power and majesty: the undisputed champion of the world!!!"

Jonibake
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4063

Mainly a watching brief at the moment but an early bet for the weekend. I am reading very positive things about Outbox – an unbeaten son of Frankel who runs in the Queens Cup at Musselborough on Saturday.

£50ew Outbox – 4-1 – Queens Cup Musselborough Saturday non-runner

"this perfect mix of poetry and destruction, this glory of rhythm, power and majesty: the undisputed champion of the world!!!"

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5184

Joni am happy today as put up KICK ON last week at 7/1 to win fielden not only that he in my horses to follow list i put up to what your views on him as a long term prospect think 1m2 be ideal trip for him doubt he stay 1m4

Jonibake
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4063

Great stuff Darren! He looked gutsy didn’t he?!

A quick bet in the last for me.

£50 win Marhaban – 3-1 – Newmarket 5.20 lost

Jonibake
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4063

+£209.63

Nice looking Stoute stayer winning the last. Always a good sign when one of his wins first time out as he always leaves plenty to work on.

Jonibake
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4063

Keeping a watching brief still but one race I like the look of today is the listed fillies race at Kempton. I remember seeing Anna Nerium in her very first race at Newbury where she finished down the field but looked a nice sort and showed promise. She has ended up being pretty good and is a Group winner running without a penalty. She always seems to go well fresh and is a good ew price. There are a couple of threats in there including a the promising Stoute filly and a nice daughter of Frankel who has won her last three so I have included them in a combination forecast.

£50ew Anna Nerium – 5-1 – Kempton 3.45 lost
    £20 rev f/c – Anna Nerium, Rawdaa, Tiger Eye (£120)

Jonibake
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4063

Well you get good days and bad but I have to say yesterday was one of the worst! Outbox doesn’t run in the Queens Cup, Anna Cerium flops, Man City beat Spurs and leapfrog Liverpool again and Too Darn Hot gets ruled out of the Guineas. If ever a family was cursed then it has to be that family of Dar Re Mi. First So Mi Dar then Lah Ti Dar and now this one ruled out of their classics. Such a shame. But hey, after reading the news from Sri Lanka this morning, it’s ALL relative isn’t it?!!!

Onwards and upwards..

Gingertipster
    Gingertipster
    Participant
    • Total Posts 25546

Just a gentle reminder:
    Presume you’re still working out a Flat 10 To Follow list, Joni? :good:
    Deadline for entry when gates open for the 2000 Guineas.
    Winner gets a Timeform Racehorses Of 2019.

value is everything

Jonibake
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4063

Ah! Thanks for the reminder Mark. I’ll get on it.

Triptych
    Triptych
    Participant
    • Total Posts 8138

King Power :heart: tomorrow at Sandown Joni :good: currently around 4/1 don’t think she’ll be that price for long.

New King – another nice Frankel trained by John Gosden around 11/1

Worth a look…
    running in the 4.35 and 5.05 :good: Jac

Things turn out best for those who make the best of how things turn out...

Jonibake
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4063

Thanks Jac – am with you on King Power. She is supposed to be smart according to Mr Balding! Looks a good days racing and I have had several bets. Not time to write the whole lot up but particularly fancy KP, Bangkok and Sharja Bridge.

£25ew Fox Leicester – 7-2 – Sandown 1.50 lost
    £25ew Trais Flours – 13-2 – Sandown 2.25 lost
    £100 win Bangkok – 5-4 – Sandown 3.00 winner
    £50 win Sharja Bridge – 7-4 – Sandown 3.35 lost
    £75ew King Power – 3-1 – Sandown 4.35 placed
    £25ew Private Secretary – 7-2 – Sandown 5.05 winner
    £1ew 6 fold, £1ew 5 folds, £3 win 4 folds, £3win trebles
    £15 combination f/c Trais Flours, Crystal Ocean, Knight To Behold

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5184

Hi Trip hope you ok as not seen you in my thread as you let me know your views on craven from last week.

And how things going Joni as well

Triptych
    Triptych
    Participant
    • Total Posts 8138

Hi Darren :bye:
    I did go to the 2yo summary thread after the Nell Gwynn as I picked out Qabala and Mot Juste as two year olds to follow last year :good: but nobody seems to go to that part of the Forum…..it seems your fantastic 2yo Summary Thread is hidden away which is a shame.

Promise to visit your other thread Darren but only one of two so far from the Craven meeting that could improve, apart from Qabala of course, namely Mot Juste herself in the Nell Gwynn and Set Piece who looked in need of the race 3rd in The Craven…Jac :rose:

Well done with Bangkok Joni and come on King Power :good:

Things turn out best for those who make the best of how things turn out...

Jonibake
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4063

Big move for the impressive looking New King so have gone in..

£35ew New King – 5-1 – Sandown 5.05 lost

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 138 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.