The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Johny G

Home Forums Horse Racing Johny G

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    tbracing
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1453

John Gosden is struggling some what this month? If he keeps up at this rate he’ll be eating cold beans through out July!

I know he slows down in the middle part of the year but he must be tearing (whats left of it) his hair over this months results.

Hopefully he keeps those September horses fresh

Maxilon 5
    • Total Posts 2432

tbracing, i’ve spent my entire life searching for the Little Green Book which is the "Thoughts and Motivation of Johnny G" and failed, miserably: Indeed I’m not sure the tome even

exists

accept in myth, folklore and whispered campfire tales.

But I do know that The Rainbow ran her best race of the season yesterday as did stable stalwart Racer Forever and this augurs well for his

Prohibit

in the Wokingham.

A low drawn horse*, given a typically sleepy run in the same Newmarket handicap as Dark Missile and Nice One Clare, dropped three pounds for that freshener and likely to be suited by the probable suicidal pace set by neighbouring Markab, Beaver Patrol and the one dimensional Tamagin.

Theres 40/1 available. Much too big.

However if the great Jamie Spencer was riding

Zidane,

this post wouldn’t exist as that one would have been the biggest certainty since Sisyphus recieved his daily scheme of work. If one horse is going to be suited by every single significant factor in this race it’s this one. As it is, the horse takes some knowing and is William Buick experienced enough?**, ***

Anyroad…best of luck.

* Hi Reet. Regards from the Southwell Draw Bias Gang. :D
    **If anyone tells me this should be in DL and P, then you can nanas. At least two paragraphs are on topic.
    *** What’s the story with Spencer and Fanshawe? Is the split on Zidane trainer or owner led?

:D

graysonscolumn
    Participant
    • Total Posts 6964

the biggest certainty since Sisyphus recieved his daily scheme of work.

I believe he’s a big fan of Roll Along. 8)

gc

The patron saint of lower-grade fare. A gently critical friend of point-to-pointing. Kindness is a political act.

Maxilon 5
    • Total Posts 2432

8) Indeed, GC.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.