The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

John McCriwick

Home Forums Horse Racing John McCriwick

Viewing 12 posts - 52 through 63 (of 63 total)
  • Author
    • Total Posts 1083

Mr Wilson, Matthew, Let them have their day,
    on the betting side, whats the betting whose the most successful on the year,

my odds,

barry dennis no offers
    john mcCririck 1000/1

matt chapman 1000000000000000000/1

were all good friends really

:D

Participant
    • Total Posts 3777

If I may be allowed to inject some Shakespeare into this tiresome thread:

Much Ado About Nothing. :roll:

John McCririck would probably view the comments as ( bath) water off a duck’s back and laugh out loud; being as he is, a self-deprecating man. I mean, Barry Dennis is forever calling him a fat pig ( yes Barry, we get the irony :mrgreen: ) and again, Big Mac just laughs.

Gambling Only Pays When You're Winning

Participant
    • Total Posts 6011

All I can say to that is that, after contributing over 1250 posts to the forum,

I appreciate there are pressures involved in running a forum like this and it can be time-consuming and demands a fair degree of effort and commitment but who exactly do you feel you are having to please?

There is no way that I’m prepared to accept anyone attempting to control my freedom of expression.

once again it’s time I find sanctuary elsewhere.
    Good wishes, sincerely.
    Ken(West Derby)

Sithee Con(Cambridge) if not farewell

Many a serial poster has had an attack of the vapours and taken their boomerang home only to return when they find the sanctuary they seek is populated by merely the lost and lonely: they need the forum more than the forum may need them

The much-missed Maxilon5 is currently in bondage with arms tied behind his back, having risen to the tempting tasty bait of the fly Fister, but I feel confident will return when the shackles eat into soul as well as flesh and become just too painful to bear

Chief Cormack’s clan are a disparate sometimes desperate bunch and like all good Celts he knows that wielding the shillelagh is a necessary

endlosung

when warning words fail

Daylight’s love child has inevitably grown into a stroppy spotty teenager –

it’s all so unfair

– but this phase passes and, given strong guidance, a well rounded adult emerges

Foster parents have a difficult task; Big C copes admirably

give me the child…and I’ll give you the man

moehat
    Participant
    • Total Posts 9305

I can only agree with what marb has said. C’mon guys; the sun is shining, it’s Royal Ascot and I’ve just booked my ticket for the Ebor. No bets for me this week; just watching fantastic racing.

mattlamb
    Participant
    • Total Posts 15

Cavalino, before criticising other people about making spelling mistakes, check your own posts for grammar errors!

If this is not done, you could quite justifiably be called hypocritical!

• Total Posts 1083

He had the same clobber on again today aswell :shock: *

* only kidding :wink:

conundrum
    • Total Posts 416

Sorry guys, too good to miss…

Mattlamb, welcome to the forum with your first ever post. Sadly, you have fallen into Cav’s intended trap…instead of writing grammar errors I think it should be ….grammatical errors. The pot calling the kettle springs to mind.

Hopefully your future offerings will be more inspiring.
    K

• Total Posts 1415

If I may be allowed to inject some Shakespeare into this tiresome thread:

Much Ado About Nothing. :roll:

John McCririck would probably view the comments as ( bath) water off a duck’s back and laugh out loud; being as he is, a self-deprecating man. I mean, Barry Dennis is forever calling him a fat pig ( yes Barry, we get the irony :mrgreen: ) and again, Big Mac just laughs.

Big Mac would just laugh but then unlike some (obviously) he has a sense of humour and doesn’t take everything so seriously.

Come on people for gods sake, if you want to get irate about something there’s enough in the world to get your collective teeth into.

Ardrossthegreat
    • Total Posts 303

Here here

I thought this place was a forum not an English lesson!!!

Some on here should give it a rest and give their arses a chance!! :(

Participant
    • Total Posts 6011

Here here

hear, hear

Ardrossthegreat
    • Total Posts 303

Here here

hear, hear

No here here :P

bbobbell
    • Total Posts 591

Cormack is a Jock, we don’t use a shillelagh or whatever the Irish call it. In the borders it would be a nibby.

Viewing 12 posts - 52 through 63 (of 63 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.