The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Joel Stakes 2019

Home Forums Big Races – Discussion Joel Stakes 2019

Viewing 7 posts - 61 through 67 (of 67 total)
  • Author
    BigGBigG
    Participant
    • Total Posts 6575

Yes I also had him in my Godolphin Compeition Jac, and in Pat’s ante post thread.
    He looks top class after that, if I knew which one between the QE2 Stakes and
    the Champion Stakes he was heading to, I’d lump on. He could have won that today
    pulling a cart :yes:

Illavim
    Participant
    • Total Posts 59

That was a joy to watch Benbatl show what a good horse he is, great training by SBS. Well done all backers.

potato
    Blocked
    • Total Posts 832

Has to be a 130p horse after that with the horses behind running to form and you wouldnt like to imagine how far he would have won by if even given one tap at the furlong pole.

He will be coming after Frankels 140 at Ascot. Anything is possible with THE BEAST.

THE BEAST IN THE EAST IS NOW THE BEST IN THE WEST :yes:

ham
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2448

Haha

Middle_Of_MarchMiddle_Of_March
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2614

I do find you amusing Potato. I’m pleased he won for you (and well done too BigG).

I didn’t have a bet in the race. Very impressed by the winner though.

Mike007
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1464

wd winners. I didn’t have a particularly stromg opinion of the race beforehand. he was impressive.

I would hold fire ante-posting about Ascot, trainer was saying if the Ascot races aren’t suitable he would go abroad. Don’t believe he wants it soft hence the going abroad just in case.

potato
    Blocked
    • Total Posts 832

THE BEAST will bully any horse alive over 1m to 1m2f. This is without any doubt THE BEST RACEHORSE in the world currently.

The greatness of THE BEAST does not stop there however he is going to prove that he is one of the greatest racehorses of ALL TIME at Ascot on champioks day whatever the going. The beast is going to be unleashed at Ascot. The handbrake is coming off. Saeed is going to allow us to see exactly what this horse is capable of. Any horse that turns up gets BEASTED.

Soft ground doesnt stop THE BEAST

WE WIN WHATEVER RACE WE WANT TO
    WHENEVER WE WANT TO WIN IT
    TEAM BEAST :yes:
    WORLDS BEST RACEHORSE
    DUBAWIS greatest ever son. :heart:

Viewing 7 posts - 61 through 67 (of 67 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.