The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

IVY CREEK

Home Forums Horse Racing IVY CREEK

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    aidanldrebin
    • Total Posts 171

Obviously as a Geoff Wragg follower I was delighted to see him cap a good week of with a smart looking winner at Pontefract in the shape of Ivy Creek. I said he was Group 1 material (probably a tad OTT) but, he certainly look Group 2/3 material. He is going for the Princess Of Wales at the Newmarket July meeting/festival. Wondering if anyone else saw it and how far do you reckon he could go?

clivex
    • Total Posts 3420

I did see it and he won well considering ground might not have been at its best for hima nd he drifted badly left on the run in

I was kicking myself badly for not getting on at 9/2.

A tidy field he beat and Geoff wragg can improve them late in career. Group 2 not out of the question at all

pilgarlic
    Participant
    • Total Posts 585

I was really pleased to see Ivy Creek win and for Geoff Wragg to be hitting a bit of form. I thought Ivy Creek was a very taking individual before he won at Chester last season but it never went on from there. I no longer hold great hopes of him really hitting the heights but will be delighted if he keeps up the fine tradition of good horses in the Mollers Racing colours.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.