The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

is it possible to win 5o pound a day?

Home Forums Tipping and Research Trends, Research And Notebooks is it possible to win 5o pound a day?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    charv57
    • Total Posts 5

is it possible to win 50 pound per day from a bank of 1000 pound? how should i do it should i use systems? level stake betting or progresive staking plans? ratings?stop at a winner? software? all opinions would be greatfully recieved

FlatSeasonLover
    • Total Posts 2065

You might find the link below helpful

Cormack’s 2% system

ps If you click on start new topic and NOT start new poll next time you won’t get the strange poll option bit at the top of the page.;)

Formath
    • Total Posts 1451

charv<br>IMO it is not possible to win 5% of your bank every day.<br>You have to allow for the inevitable losing runs in your pattern of results.<br>You should certainly be systematic and by that I mean having a disciplined, structured approach, but whether you should operate to a system with rigid rules is another matter.<br>Form, that is performance on the racecourse, should be the basis of your selection criteria, although following form alone does not guarantee success.<br>The question you pose is so difficult that it is almost impossible to give an adequate response in few sentences.<br>If you wish to provide an email address on Messenger on this site I will send you the Racing Systems Builder free ebook on ‘How to Become a Professional Gambler’ and then you will see the difficulties involved.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.