The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Inchila

Home Forums Memorials Inchila

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    BlackGold
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1487

Any news on Inchila who was pulled up quickly in the Ribblesdale on Thursday? C4 didn’t have anything definite by the time they went off air and I didn’t remember to watch the Morning Line next day. All they said was she had an injury behind the saddle which suggested it might be pelvic to me. <!– s:( –>:(<!– s:( –>

moehat
    Participant
    • Total Posts 9305

I was wondering how she was; I was getting to the stage of worrying at the start of each race thst the horses would come back ok. I’m hoping that no news is good news.

Participant
    • Total Posts 7516

Peter Chapple-Hyam tweeted on Thursday that ‘the next two days will be crucial’. Might be worth keeping an eye out to see if he posts any updates.

Rob

Bonanzaboy
    Participant
    • Total Posts 473

RP reports that she has a fractured pelvis but they’re hopeful of her running again.

moehat
    Participant
    • Total Posts 9305

At last a bit of good news. Fingers crossed for her.

Old Buster
    • Total Posts 1

Sad news – Inchila has been put down after her pelvic injury turned out to be much worse than was originally hoped. A great shame – she would have finished 2nd in the Oaks with a clear run and I was on the verge of cheering her home in the Ribblesdale when she went from cruising to being pulled up off the home turn.

Blocked
    • Total Posts 2064

Sadly it was confirmed Inchila has passed away today, with complications making any recovery impossible.

RIP :(

BlackGold
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1487

Oh damn. RIP, girl. :(

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.